Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Write-in

Votes: 17 9.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 9648 Posts

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
i think he's a better candidate than clinton but the red states prob won't agree with you.. and there are just a shit load of red states

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
i think he's a better candidate than clinton but the red states prob won't agree with you.. and there are just a shit load of red states

I think it's safe to assume the only areas on that map that *might* vote Obama would be CA and the NE. And that's only slightly less than how many will/would vote for Hillary Cunton.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Obama will win... sooo many people in this country want a change, not some republican that has a redneck name like Huckabee...

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Obama will win... sooo many people in this country want a change, not some republican that has a redneck name like Huckabee...
You're definitely right. The amount of people that would discriminate based on a name FAR outweighs the amount of people that would discriminate based on skin color :rolleyes:

·
27,116 Posts
I would love to see Obama in power... it would totally shake things up. Probably allow other nations to actually consider liking America again.

Black people can like him because he's black... white people can like him because he's one of those "oreo" types. Everybody wins!

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Tell me I'm wrong. And it's not just the Republicans I'm talking about - if you really believe that your average male Democrat in any state outside of CA and the NE that says he would vote for Obama or Clinton 1) actually go to the polls, and 2) actually vote for one of them - I've got a bridge to sell you.

It's simple math. Women/minorities aren't distributed enough to carry any states, let alone vote enough to make a difference. It comes down to white males, and despite what they might say (Rep or Dem), they will NOT vote for a woman/minority when it comes down to it.

You have too much faith (read: delusional) in Joe Q. Public in the US if you think either has a shot.....

·
Registered
48,708 Posts
Huckabee wants to rope off the fags!

"If the federal government is truly serious about doing something with the AIDS virus, we need to take steps that would isolate the carriers of this plague.

It is difficult to understand the public policy towards AIDS. It is the first time in the history of civilization in which the carriers of a genuine plague have not been isolated from the general population, and in which this deadly disease for which there is no cure is being treated as a civil rights issue instead of the true health crisis it represents."

And a bunch of other insane things: AlterNet: The Best Moments in Mike Huckabee's Extremism

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Huckabee wants to rope off the fags!

"If the federal government is truly serious about doing something with the AIDS virus, we need to take steps that would isolate the carriers of this plague.

It is difficult to understand the public policy towards AIDS. It is the first time in the history of civilization in which the carriers of a genuine plague have not been isolated from the general population, and in which this deadly disease for which there is no cure is being treated as a civil rights issue instead of the true health crisis it represents."

And a bunch of other insane things: AlterNet: The Best Moments in Mike Huckabee's Extremism

I nominate the state of California. All in favor?

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
I would love to see Obama in power... it would totally shake things up. Probably allow other nations to actually consider liking America again.

Black people can like him because he's black... white people can like him because he's one of those "oreo" types. Everybody wins!
Wow. I pray to God you don't really represent the people of Canada, and that you're the "Eddie" of your country.

1 - 20 of 9648 Posts
About this Discussion
9.6K Replies
145 Participants
jupiterfish
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing