NEED PEOPLE TO TEST! $699 shipped and we need 5 people to test this!!!
Custom IS300 Competition Clutch Stage 2 and 13.56Lb steel flywheel combo
Dear My.is community,
We have been here for over 2 years now, and its time to make some special products for you. Our first task we want to cover is flywheels. We know currently for the IS300 there is basically one aftermarket flywheel that you all get, Fidanza.
The Fidanza flywheel is 13.5Lbs and Aluminum. While we like the setup, your stock flywheel weighs in at around 29Lbs. This is setup to keep the car driving super smooth and really easy function. What you also get is a big drop in power to the wheels. With the fidanza, you have super light weight (less than 50% of the OEM), but it is aluminium which means you cannot resurface it. The friction plates can be purchased to substitute, but at times, flywheels are too worn out to do this.
So the solution...
We have been very close to Competition Clutch and their team wants to develop a flywheel based upon your needs. Consiquently, they will tweak their clutches to fit as well. We are basically making a specific clutch for IS300 members here that will be designed based upon the voice of the IS300 community. It will be a joint effort between us all to get you guys the perfect setup, so there is no more question on what to choose or not to choose.
What we need from you:
1. What are your experiences with the fidanza or any aftermarket flywheel?
2. What is the good about the aftermarket flywheel? What is bad?
3. What weight would you like to see the new flywheel ring in at?
4. Are you concerned mostly about power transfer, or smoothness?
5. What is a realistic price range you would like to pay?
6. Would steel material work for you? (We are shooting for this because its resurface-able and less likely to warp than aluminum)
7. All other comments
The more info you give us, the better we can make this my.is clutch and flywheel setup for you.
Thanks in advance,
THMotorsports - Discount Performance Parts Sale | Lowest Price | Free Shipping - Homepage