Are you Attending MW2k13 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Heres a couple pics i have from Sat ...feel free to add more ...

Everyone that came out thanks and look forward to seeing everyone and more next year !!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Maybe good I didn't come. Cars look sharp and it would have made me order more parts!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Guys Hey Tome when is the meeting this year ???? what time and date looking forward to it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
We still unsure when it will be. There is a lot going on with the MW family. But I'm sure it will be posted on here and fb as soon as a date is decided. Look for us on fb... JCE10 Midwest

·
Registered
340 Posts
We still unsure when it will be. There is a lot going on with the MW family. But I'm sure it will be posted on here and fb as soon as a date is decided. Look for us on fb... JCE10 Midwest
Thanks We need to have a meeting this year !!!!! Come on guys let get our shit together LOL ...Thanks I don't have a Facebook but for sure PM me or posted here when the date is decided.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks We need to have a meeting this year !!!!! Come on guys let get our shit together LOL ...Thanks I don't have a Facebook but for sure PM me or posted here when the date is decided.
It looks like we are having our anual meet in September. We delayed the one on June because we thought there was going to be one in Ohio, but apparently there is nothing going on there and unfortunately it's a little late to go with june. I'll keep you posted.

Btw, there are meetings in between. "Coffee and cars" and basically people meet on a Saturday just to chill out. I'll let you know when is the next one.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It looks like we are having our anual meet in September. We delayed the one on June because we thought there was going to be one in Ohio, but apparently there is nothing going on there and unfortunately it's a little late to go with june. I'll keep you posted.

Btw, there are meetings in between. "Coffee and cars" and basically people meet on a Saturday just to chill out. I'll let you know when is the next one.
Where the other meetings in between let me know ... i live in rockford illinois ..im close to elgin i want to go to meetings

·
Registered
136 Posts
It looks like there will be one this coming Saturday in the Starbucks of Kenosha at 10:30. If you go, ask for Sacha or Tom. I won't be there but a lot of our group members will go, last time we had this, there was about 30 cars.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It looks like there will be one this coming Saturday in the Starbucks of Kenosha at 10:30. If you go, ask for Sacha or Tom. I won't be there but a lot of our group members will go, last time we had this, there was about 30 cars.
DAMN! Wish I had known about this one!

I'm right in Kenosha! Keep us posted! Would love another Coffee Date in Kenosha! :D

161 - 176 of 176 Posts