Are you Attending MW2k13 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I should have done alot of things. Normally we have two drills per month and I requested to perform my duty on the alternate drill weekend which is the 22nd and 23rd. Leadership just cancelled the alternate and wants everyone here this weekend due to Family Day. With 11 furlough days coming up, I need the money. Best wishes pal.
I understand brother , next year same weekend :)

I am tied up all over besides friday night....all know pretty much i assume :/
See you Friday....

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Please if your staying at Hotel for MW2k13 please PM myself or JBaker

Thanks

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Please if your staying at Hotel for MW2k13 please PM myself or JBaker

Thanks
The information will help the hotel provide group participants discounts, local area reservations, parking, and more...so thank you in advance for providing your full name.

Regards, -Jason

·
Registered
340 Posts
my car still getting tuned at sound performance i hope they call me tomorrow to get my car.....i cant wait to this weekend im going to be realy pissed off if i dont get my car by friday.....but either way i still pull up in my honda civic lol so nobody get offended ....

·
Registered
802 Posts
my car still getting tuned at sound performance i hope they call me tomorrow to get my car.....i cant wait to this weekend im going to be realy pissed off if i dont get my car by friday.....but either way i still pull up in my honda civic lol so nobody get offended ....
just show up at sound performance.... when you are breathing down their neck they get shit done..... lol.. thats what i did!!!! LMAO!

Seriously

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dude you should of never taking you car to Sound Performance, I had my 2003 IS tuned after install of the turbo kit and it ran like complete garbage.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
^^ true many have problems with SP , they'd get a lot more IS300 work but they really don't care and it shows..

Madness starts tomorrow night!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
there charging me a shit load of money lol 1,200 to install and tune a sprint 500 ecu and i bought them the plug and play harness....i hope is good and the car runs good...im hoping otherwise im going to be really pissed off...i didnt know of any other tuners in the area ...i was reccomended to SP....

·
Registered
340 Posts
you think they got better at running or where shoild of i went for future reference...

·
Registered
340 Posts
f%ck it if i have too guys i will personally rent a car dolly and tow my car to the meet but my lex is going to make to the meet there is no way im missing out...........

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
f%ck it if i have too guys i will personally rent a car dolly and tow my car to the meet but my lex is going to make to the meet there is no way im missing out...........
I'm the same way , we'll see you there

Anyone has question feel free to PM

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm sitting in the hotel parking lot and there is one IS and no one in site, when's everyone showing up

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Great weekend , great cars and even better people ..
Thanks for everyone that came out .Thanks to those that helped me make this happen ..thanks to all vendors that actually kept their word .:wtf:
Tradition continues !!!

There was a lot of pictures taken .... Post them up

·
Registered
834 Posts
Great meet! next year i'll be there with the IS for sure haha

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Great time everyone! Now let's see those pictures.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts