Lexus IS Forum banner

Are you Attending MW2k13 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just found out about the meet, I live in Arlington Heights so I will be there with my solar yellow boosted Is. Can't wait see everyone soon

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
JCE10 tshirt / hoodie order is in (bring payment to meet).....ill have extra tshirts @ meet s-xl first come first serve on those but Ill be ordering more ....

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
10 days till lift off .....crunch time i gotta finish this running track and get my ass home....

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Car is still on stands. But the good news is that Donnie installed the Koyo radiator, which seems to have fixed my coolant leak, and we discovered that my oil leak was coming from my turbo oil return line. New line and heat shield is on it's way. That only leaves my brakes, which should arrive by this weekend. That gives me one week to install brakes, bed in rotors and detail car. Crunch time!

·
Registered
340 Posts
dude im in the same situation....i have my motor out the car and trans waiting on srt to receive my valve body and put my car together ....then i have an apponitment next week on tuesday at sound performance to get the tunning done .....is close i hope i make it....

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #130 (Edited)
Crunch time....

Tshirts 15.00 s-xl
Xxl 16.00
Screen name or name +1.00
Hoodie 30.00 s-xl
Xxl +1.00

Front jce10 optional name
Back Lexus logo with Midwest lettering
Black shirts with white screen print
Shirts will be available after mw2k also if you want more or wont be attending . Ill offer shipping at extra cost.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I order 2 extra of each size s-xl Tshirts for those of you who didn't place order for JCE10 shirts . They will be available @ mw2k13 or shipped if needed

·
Registered
340 Posts
you can put your name on the shirts.....i want a large....the name angel ..ill bring the money to the meet

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
No pics avaliable , JCE10 across chest , Midwest on back with Lexus logo white on black shirts screen printed...

Too late to get names on this order ... Next order you can.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
JCE10 shirts have been picked up and they are pretty nice.....

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
Many many regrets guys but I will not be able to make it. I have military duty this weekend and I cannot get out of it. I will be retired by this time next year (10 more months!!) so I will definitely see you folks next year. Best wishes and have a great time!

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
2 days out

Mayo you should of split out

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
I should have done alot of things. Normally we have two drills per month and I requested to perform my duty on the alternate drill weekend which is the 22nd and 23rd. Leadership just cancelled the alternate and wants everyone here this weekend due to Family Day. With 11 furlough days coming up, I need the money. Best wishes pal.

121 - 140 of 176 Posts