Are you Attending MW2k13 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 100 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
****** Hotel Update ******

I've contacted the hotel regarding group rates. I'm hoping to hear back from them by Thursday, so hopefully before the weekend I'll have more details to share.

Stay tuned....

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
Darren can't make it?!! Then I'm definitely going!!! ;) Need to contact Mike Piehl. Big Willy better make it. What a pussy!!!

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
Hey Gerald, it's been way too long brother. Hope you're doing well. I have less than a year till retirement!! The Lexus is doing fine and you know there's always something interesting to show off. ;)

I'm working on Willy and Mike. Looks like Phillz will attend.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey Gerald, it's been way too long brother. Hope you're doing well. I have less than a year till retirement!! The Lexus is doing fine and you know there's always something interesting to show off. ;)

I'm working on Willy and Mike. Looks like Phillz will attend.
I know right!! doing well. I upgraded to the 2nd gen IS which is starting to come up and hopefully ready by the meet.

Get Willy and Mike to come and ill get the OG G7 girls to come out too!

·
Sofa King
4,826 Posts
Woot the party will be out of control now! hahaha

That is my job here. Make those who cannot come regret doing so. LOL J/K

Sorry to hear you can't make it Darren...
Stupid weddings, they wreck everything, lol.

Darren can't make it?!! Then I'm definitely going!!! ;) Need to contact Mike Piehl. Big Willy better make it. What a pussy!!!
I hate you.....

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
We will plan a Lexotic Meet and you'll be at the top of the list!

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Hotel info:
$87 per night group rate, parking spots will be blocked off for the event again. Parking passes required for anyone leaving car overnight, hotel * *provides them free of course. Group name is under "Lexus Car Club". They wanted to make it simple for their reservation people*

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hotel info:
$87 per night group rate, parking spots will be blocked off for the event again. Parking passes required for anyone leaving car overnight, hotel * *provides them free of course. Group name is under "Lexus Car Club". They wanted to make it simple for their reservation people*
Tom, you may want to add this info to the 1st post. The hotel is ready to begin taking reservations as of today. There are 10 rooms blocked off for the group. If for whatever reason we need more, the hotel will accommodate.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Boom added tell all your friends

·
Recently Constipated
931 Posts
Hey all...I'm working on getting to this. Mayo needs another old dude to keep him sane. Need to work out a charging/starting issue (loose ground or a starter solenoid, methinks), but am going to dig into that tomorrow, I hope.

Gerald, time to gather up the OG girls! And Darren, I'll come up and visit you (and the whole MN gangster group) in August when I drop off my daughter to start college in St. Paul.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
^^^ well worth your time ... Get it fixed up

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
Hey all...I'm working on getting to this. Mayo needs another old dude to keep him sane. Need to work out a charging/starting issue (loose ground or a starter solenoid, methinks), but am going to dig into that tomorrow, I hope.

Gerald, time to gather up the OG girls! And Darren, I'll come up and visit you (and the whole MN gangster group) in August when I drop off my daughter to start college in St. Paul.
Awesome Mike. It will be great to see you.

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Thanks for posting that info ^^

81 - 100 of 176 Posts