Are you Attending MW2k13 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 176 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey guys I hope you guys welcome new faces lol... this will be first year attending... just curious so what should i bring .....like is it ok if i bring a cooler with beer and pop ,,, are you guys old enough to drink and down to drink ...im just asking is my first time coming and i want to have a good time and get to meet to is 300 owners lol...Is it ok if i bring my girl or is it just a guy night type thing lol .......thanks for feedback and by the way my name is Rico
Awesome we welcome and encourage new comers every year ! Yes 99% of us are of the legal drinking age ...You can bring a cooler with what ever , our hotel has fridges and is very nice ...you can bring your girl (she can go shopping at woodfield mall if cars bore her...

Also thanks Tom for the advice and the pics on the valve body upgrade im going to get that done asap....i need to be able to go fast without blowing shit up lol....
No problem , make sure you install trans cooler also !

Baker - can you contact Hotel with our dates ??

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey guys I hope you guys welcome new faces lol... this will be first year attending... just curious so what should i bring .....like is it ok if i bring a cooler with beer and pop ,,, are you guys old enough to drink and down to drink ...im just asking is my first time coming and i want to have a good time and get to meet to is 300 owners lol...Is it ok if i bring my girl or is it just a guy night type thing lol .......thanks for feedback and by the way my name is Rico
Some of us have taken our girls with us and my girl had a good time last time, I haven't met a guy that isnt cool so she'll have a good time. My girl is coming this year as well... so, welcome and we'll see you there...

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Updated everyone who hasn't hit the poll please for head count and post how many friends your bringing !

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Plenty of parking ... We will also need head count for those staying at hotel along with attending...

·
Registered
340 Posts
youll be fine because 95 % of the time you will driving on the highway and plus is summer lol no snow in the roads .....the roads are in good condidion but youll know when u get to Chicago traffic will be heavy lol but nothing an is 300 cant handle ...good luck on your trip....

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Not bad at all , went to wedding up there last year... Meet well worth the drive !

Please everyone spread the word about mw2k13!!!

We will have JCE10 Midwest Tshirts avaliable for purchase s-xl
;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
how much are the shirts i probably buy 2 of them if my girl wants one but ill definetely get one for myself....

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
I'll try to make one of the days. Maybe I'll bring my little guy to check out some cars. I have a three year old that loves cars. (Wonder where he gets it from)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
I'll talk to Nick sometime in the next couple weeks and see if he's down.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
you got Nick (inspar8r) or Gerald (from G7 graphix) or some of those Chicago OG's going to the meet? I don't think I saw them post in here.
Gerald and Nick should be there haven't talk to them yet Gerald is aware of meet...
I'll try to make one of the days. Maybe I'll bring my little guy to check out some cars. I have a three year old that loves cars. (Wonder where he gets it from)

Sounds good Jay hope you can make it out ... Keep us updated
I'll talk to Nick sometime in the next couple weeks and see if he's down.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Anyone know how the road conditions are from minnesotal to chicago? Last trip I made there was without a low car and it wasn't too pleasant lol.
The express ways in Illinois are fantastic now. That's what you get for increased toll fees and tax payers funding a $45,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 road project that took 4 decades to finish :) Damn you Illinois!!

But seriously, the express ways through Wisconsin are great and Illinois just finished some long overdue road construction. The meet is located in Schaumburg Illinois, which is North of the downtown Chicago. Nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I need to start getting a head count for the hotel. This will help me negotiate the best group rate for everyone. As in past years, I will have the hotel rope or cone off an area in the parking lot for our cars. They've been very accommodating in the past.

Hopefully our Chitown brethren will be there in force this year! Minnesota, you all better get your girlie asses down here :) Anyone coming from the South, East or West...can't wait to meet you.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Anyone have info on FNL Sat night ???

41 - 60 of 176 Posts