Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to our new Acura friend "TireMeltingRSX" for the idea....
This thread will allow garage forum members and tennis celebrities who don't care to venture into the PL to become better acquainted with one another.. You can chat about most anything as long as the content is considered "work safe"....
Eric....

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
ok erick.
care to give me the trov's notes bout the whole "tennis celebrities" deal?

ive missed out on alot in my multiple month hiatus. haha

·
27,116 Posts
New day starts in 10 minutes... so what's the "daily discussion" of friday going to be?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New day starts in 10 minutes... so what's the "daily discussion" of friday going to be?

What's next on your list of cars to test drive...?

Next for me is the new CTS which I've heard many good things about... I'll maybe swing by this weekend to check it out.
Eric...

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Can't wait till the PL crew comes in here.

·
27,116 Posts

Next for me is the new CTS which I've heard many good things about... I'll maybe swing by this weekend to check it out.
Eric...
I don't really have an urge to test drive anything. Last car I drove (I think) was an Audi A3. I tried it just to try the DSG... and I absolutely LOVE that transmission.

This week I went to check out the new C-Class. They had only one on the property and it was sold. It was the sport version... and damn did it ever look aggressive. I really like it. Hopefully they'll have one in the showroom the next few weeks. I really didn't wanna poke around a car that was already sold to someone.

2 days ago I checked out the G37. The styling really didn't look that sporty to me in person... and that front fascia REALLY needs to be changed. The car otherwise was nice. I sat in the back seat... and my head touched barely touched the glass... but I was still relatively comfy back there. The car seemed nice overall... but didn't wow me. I thought the inflatable bladders on the side of the seat were an interesting cheaper alternative to moving side-bolsters you'll find on BMW's and Benz's. I should test drive one of the G37's with 4 wheel steering.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts

Eric...
There's an RS6 at a local stealership I wanna drive. There are a few close by in the low 40's. Maybe by spring they will fall to the high 30's.

Will be going into the burbs looking for a slightly used MDX for Mrs. Cameron to test drive next weekend.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
There's an RS6 at a local stealership I wanna drive. There are a few close by in the low 40's. Maybe by spring they will fall to the high 30's.

Will be going into the burbs looking for a slightly used MDX for Mrs. Cameron to test drive next weekend.
Isn't malo selling his? Once i was driving my c55 on the fast lane of the beltway one evening when i see a car with xenons fast approaching behind me. I can tell it's an Audi but instead of pulling over to let him pass, i gun it. Then i glance in the rear-view expecting the usual, which would be his lights getting smaller, but instead i see him passing me in the other lane.. There was a small APR sticker on the rear of an RS6...
Eric...

1 - 20 of 1195 Posts