Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there is a rating counter for my.is, but we try to help everyone with technical questions, and general advise. If you have dealt with us, post your feedback, as it helps solidify our relationship with you guys, and prove we are the best to deal with!

Post it up

NOTE: can someone sticky this?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I bought an HKS Hiper exhaust from THMotorsports before they became a vendor lowest price anywhere with free shipping and super fast shipping got the exhaust in about three days after i ordered it! excellent!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I ordered an HKS hi-power exhaust about a week ago.... It's in my living room two days earlier than expected! THM has amazing prices and free shipping on most items! There is plenty of info to contact them. I emailed a few questions and got speedy responses from legitimate sources. I recommend an excellent company!
:)

Austin

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Just spoke with TH on the phone with some questions ...Awesome guys to deal with, will get some busn in the future from me...

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
ordered my EDFC and got it the same week. im bad with names but i called, found what i needed and got it me quick. YOU GUYS ROCK! calling you soon when i need my clutch..

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I purchased a rear SPC camber kit, Fidanza LW flywheel, and Stance GR+ coilovers from Eddie at THMotorsports. All of the transactions went through effortlessly, order updates were made promptly, and all of my parts got to me in excellent condition. Eddie also provided some tech help over the phone. Thanks!

Stance-USA has also been a pleasure to deal with. The bushings on my GR+ wore out, and they still warrantied the bushings, which requires replacement of the lower coilover bodies, AFTER I was out of warranty. Excellent customer service.

My thanks goes out to both THMotorsports and Stance-USA :approve:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ordered a set of Tokico HP shocks and Megan springs recently, as well as a set of Hotchkis sway bars a few months ago.

Sways and Front shocks came in a matter of 2 or 3 days, which is incredible for a site that offers free shipping. Spring will apparently come this week, but I have yet to receive a tracking number for it.

However, I was a bit disappointed when I found out that the rear shocks were actually out of stock when the website listed them as in stock. Looking back at the tracking email from Igor, I do see that he mentioned that the rears would be available July 1st, and I realize that was my mistake for not noticing it (it was just one line at the very top of the confirmation e-mail), but the site still says that the shocks are in stock, which is very misleading.

I suppose the next time I order from here, I'll have to skip ordering online and give you guys a call.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts