Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: NC Monthly Meet for February

When: Saturday February 16th, 2007 around 1:00pm

Where: Goldsboro, NC (specific location TBD)

Here is the list of people that so far are saying they will attend. Please post up your name and color/year of your car and I will be happy to add you to the list.

1. eVilcreations ('00 CG "Neon")
2. jaidedeye ('02 IBP)
3. Cocomo ('02 AR)
4. pablois

Please post up ASAP to have your name added to the list so we can get an idea of the size of venue we're going to need for this meet.

Josh

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
good idea to make a post.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
ok guys..we need max participation to make actually have this meet.

we need at least 10 cars there. otherwise we will not be having the meet. doesnt have to all be is300's...bring all nice cars. we have slected a big parking lot in a brand new shopping center that has Cold stone creamery and a mongolian grill...that way we can talk cars, hang out and grab something to eat

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have put a post in the Raleigh meet thread over at Club Lexus to try and attract more people. Maybe this should be posted in ISfanatics too? Any other forums you can think of to post in?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have put a post in the Raleigh meet thread over at Club Lexus to try and attract more people. Maybe this should be posted in ISfanatics too? Any other forums you can think of to post in?

Much appreciate the cross posting man, there are several forums out there that some of you guys are members on that I don't even know about...so I do appreciate the help with advertising.

Josh

·
Registered
472 Posts
Much appreciate the cross posting man, there are several forums out there that some of you guys are members on that I don't even know about...so I do appreciate the help with advertising.

Josh
It just seems like we are so spread out in eastern NC that it is hard to get a decent sized group together. Hopefully spreading the word to other forums will generate some interest. I'd hate to see this one get canned because of lack of interest.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
It just seems like we are so spread out in eastern NC that it is hard to get a decent sized group together. Hopefully spreading the word to other forums will generate some interest. I'd hate to see this one get canned because of lack of interest.
well unfortunately it looks as though nobody is interested:(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on guys......there were a LOT of people posting on the other thread.....sign up guys...let's make this happen.

Josh

·
Registered
113 Posts
I may attend future meets that would be closer to Charlotte. Raleigh/Eastern NC is a little far for me just for a saturday afternoon.

Speaking of charlotte, anyone know a good mechanic to get scheduled maintenance done at a decent price somewhere in the area (charlotte, rock hill, concord, gastonia, huntersville)? Time for my timing belt/water pump and I do not want to go to hendrick lexus to do it.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
fuck it...im cancelling the meet....

im willing to drive all the way to charlotte to a meet but nobody else wants to drive.

meet cancelled

·
Registered
472 Posts
I had a feeling you were going to cancel, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Maybe we can try to get something going in April when it's warmer and the days are a little longer.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I had a feeling you were going to cancel, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Maybe we can try to get something going in April when it's warmer and the days are a little longer.
we can give a shot when it warms up....although its supposed to be in the 70's the weekend i planned on having it.

·
Registered
827 Posts
why dont we have a meet in Raleigh that way people from charlotte can come?!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
im up for it....i know of a great place to go in raleigh too
I'd do it too, but there needs to be enough cars to make it worth my 3 hour drive. Club Lexus has an ongoing thread about a Raleigh meet as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm down for a raleigh meet........ hopefully we can do it sooner than later though....... the "neon" won't be a street car for much longer I fear.......

Josh

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just purchased my '04 black is300 the other day. too bad this isnt happening, i would love to go. i live in havelock, which is where cherry point mcas is at. so im not far from goldsboro.

hopefully this can be rescheduled at some later date.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
i just purchased my '04 black is300 the other day. too bad this isnt happening, i would love to go. i live in havelock, which is where cherry point mcas is at. so im not far from goldsboro.

hopefully this can be rescheduled at some later date.
dont worry man, it will be happening when the weather is better

1 - 20 of 21 Posts