Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 3259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Thanks for the advice guys. I do have a set of Blizzaks I have been using for 3 yrs now. One of them got destroyed late last winter, good ol potholes, so I need to replace it soon. Im looking at the LM-60's as the LM-25's in 215/45 seem to have been discontinued. I think im going to end up sticking with stock ride height, and just replacing the shocks, as I dont want any issues. I would love a small drop, but I vowed I wouldnt on this one. My previous vehicles were all lowered. Any recommendations for either KYB's, or Bilsteins? The KYB's seem to be less $$, but I dont mind paying a bit more for quality if they are worth it. I just want my stock ride back. BTW, if anyone has any car audio related questions for this vehicle, or any other, feel free to ask. That is my specialty :)
Hands down bilsteins with stock springs or lowering springs . cant go wrong !!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
haha it's not a big body mod! do ittttttt ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Hey hey i see a intercooler........

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
;-) I have no idea what you are talking about
Dont worry my lips are sealed , 2 boosted TCMs in the chi town area next year ?!?!?! I might have a line on a charger soo so hope your ready for fabbin and drinkin some beers this winter....

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey guys this is my first post on the BS thread, just wanted to say hi. i live in wheaton. and i work in autozone i know some off us might need stuff from there, if any1 needs a hook up let me know it sucks but its something lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i tried the eibachs first but it only dropped my car 1 inch and i wanted more so took them off and bought H&R. if any1 wants to buy them be my guest they were on my car maybe 100 miles only no kiddin. i will be honest i just wanted more of a drop, more than an inch.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'd be all over them if I wasn't buying a differential.... dammit. If they're still there over the winter I'll take them for sure, I've been waiting for a pair to come up when I had money in the car fund available

·
Registered
387 Posts
Dont worry my lips are sealed , 2 boosted TCMs in the chi town area next year ?!?!?! I might have a line on a charger soo so hope your ready for fabbin and drinkin some beers this winter....
Sounds good, from what I have been reading in the go faster section, it seems very straight forward. Are you going to buy a new or used kit? Not only in the chicago area but within 15 miles of eachother.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Sounds good, from what I have been reading in the go faster section, it seems very straight forward. Are you going to buy a new or used kit? Not only in the chicago area but within 15 miles of eachother.
Used from a trusted source ......15mins two boosted TCMs thats like a 1 min car ride to meet up for beers .....As far as the charger its like only 10k on it comes with mounting plate and such but gotta source bunch of parts for it to be complete...but thats what will make it fun ....

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
hey guys this is my first post on the BS thread, just wanted to say hi. i live in wheaton. and i work in autozone i know some off us might need stuff from there, if any1 needs a hook up let me know it sucks but its something lol.
Welcome to the madness......

Thanks bro. I was really leaning towards these, but wanted to make sure the $$ difference was worth it. Im going to be picking up a set shortly.
No prob man anytime....! The Difference is worth it x2....

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'd be all over them if I wasn't buying a differential.... dammit. If they're still there over the winter I'll take them for sure, I've been waiting for a pair to come up when I had money in the car fund available
i will let u know for sure man. i might be to lazy to post them for sale lol

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
You can absolutely donate them to me! I'll be happy to put them on my car, I'll even give you credit in shows next year or something hahahaha.

·
Registered
91 Posts
suuuure buddy lol hey talkin about shows does any1 know how to get into SEMA autoshow. i know its dealer exclusive but i heard its easy to make up something and get it.

141 - 160 of 3259 Posts