Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
anyone know of a place that does mandrel bending around chicago? I need some intercooler piping bent a little bit more, but a regular bender will crease it.
I might if he is still around ill check it out for you..

·
Registered
830 Posts
More bears talk...

Urlacher is out. What's everyone thing about that? I know tons of you guys are probably big Urlacher fans.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hunter will do fine running the D with briggs im more worried about the secondary but they did a great job for the most part against the steelers.....

Also we need to put together a little fall am dyno fun with BBQ cruz later on one weekend?!?!?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey I just found this thread. Just wanted to say hi. I didn't know there were people trying to set up meets. I work the next 2 weekends, but I have been going up to BWW waukegan to the car shows.
-Anyway if anyone wants help to work on their vehicles or talk about cars let me know.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Welcome kpazzh0ly! Where in Round Lake are you? My parents house is in Mundelein and i'm there quite often. I'm actually goin there tonight to start working on my front suspension. U ever replace both of the front lower control arms on an IS?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
hahaha seriously! Make me a 80mm throttle body or something!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I live right by the round lake middle school. Yes I have replaced the R/H control arm on my car. I work at libertyville toyota, so I am sure I can get you set up with a 80 mm TB. I just purchased one myself and I am trying to make a harness for it rather than splicing wires. Anyway let me know what else is going. I can't go to the JDM chicago show because I have to work 2m.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
hahaha that's good to know. after I get my 4.11 differential in, that might be my next thing to do.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Any one have the lower control arm to subframe bolt or know of a place where i can get them? The one with the camber adjustment on it. I need two tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Hey I just found this thread. Just wanted to say hi. I didn't know there were people trying to set up meets. I work the next 2 weekends, but I have been going up to BWW waukegan to the car shows.
-Anyway if anyone wants help to work on their vehicles or talk about cars let me know.
Whats up buddy glad you found us.....Im always down for wrenching and drinkin some beer ....over the winter im looking to get some work done cams , cam gear , piggyback, springsand struts , and sway bars...your more then welcome to help out!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I've done my sway bars, anyone got a big garage with lots of tools, we could pull two in and work together on them... could be fun.

·
Registered
387 Posts
All my tools are at work, I have a 2 car garage, but it ain't heated. Let me know when and what you want to do. I'll print out the manuals, and get what tools from work I can. My car will be going into the garage for winter within the next week or 2 :-(

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I've done my sway bars, anyone got a big garage with lots of tools, we could pull two in and work together on them... could be fun.
Guys your in luck i have a my brothers warehouse (he has two side by side)with heat and a frig for beer if we want to arrange a work on the cars weekend ?!?! Ill bring my tools and you guys bring a tool box and im sure we could do just about anything ....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Guys your in luck i have a my brothers warehouse (he has two side by side)with heat and a frig for beer if we want to arrange a work on the cars weekend ?!?! Ill bring my tools and you guys bring a tool box and im sure we could do just about anything ....
Dude I am so down for that! You have an air compressor, cuz ill bring all sorts of tools.

81 - 100 of 3259 Posts