Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Today has been at bad day for IS got two rocks on 90 one in the windshield and one in the hood and yes they left their mark ....dammmmmit

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
So we all still up for 2marrow???

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
ya why not. I'll be there a little after 3.

I'm meeting with two of the guys to plan CHI2K9 at 6pm at woodfield.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hope someone else shows up besides me today lol. I might be a little late, but I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I rolled through at 3:15 and didn't see anyone in the back on dicks... oh well

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
At least i had an excuse ...Ill buy a round next time....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Everything has been pretty much worked out so far. all I can ask all of you guys to do now is to JUST SHOW UP!! ask to take off work now, clear your schedules. It's gonna be a hell of a weekend that you DON'T want to MISS.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Everything has been pretty much worked out so far. all I can ask all of you guys to do now is to JUST SHOW UP!! ask to take off work now, clear your schedules. It's gonna be a hell of a weekend that you DON'T want to MISS.
Mike, you want to set up the itinerary thread with payment details? You have the itinerary on your pad

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Mike me and the stockie IS will be there .....We need to arrange a get together b4 hand this time people should show up me included...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys my name is Andy from downtown Chicago!
If any of you are free this saturday (August 15th), Fizz Auto Sports is hosting a meet and bbq from 12-6. All of you are welcome to attend; itll be a nice way to meet some IS owners around the area :)!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey guys my name is Andy from downtown Chicago!
If any of you are free this saturday (August 15th), Fizz Auto Sports is hosting a meet and bbq from 12-6. All of you are welcome to attend; itll be a nice way to meet some IS owners around the area :)!
I was going to be there but i got work till 4 pm :/

41 - 60 of 3259 Posts