Lexus IS Forum banner

201 - 220 of 3259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Bears getting beat down again pissing me off...........

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
thats why i dont watch them. btw you sold the sway bar didnt you?
Well its hard not to watch when your a die hard.....Sway bar sold right before i left for Seattle sorry....First come first served , it was a smoking price..

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Bears play again ....Im hoping for the best and a turn around game....Alot of Seattle and dallas fans around here hope to catch some of the game at a local bar here ....

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey guys, i just got into an accident and totalled my IS sucks i know, anyway i got a set of mazzuri V1 headers sand blasted and ceramic coated for sale, almost new very good condition since they were sand blasted and coated. i just had them on the car for 2 months. i bought them from another user on this forum, i just need to get them out of the car. i also have an espelier jgt500 exhaust 2 months old, pm me if anyone interested.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
ya am ok thanks i miss my car though, make sure u guys get new tires on ur cars that would help alot lol
That sucks ..what happened ?? Dont tell me you had bold tires on the car while the conditions outside are winter'ish..?!?!

You going to try to pick up another one???

·
Registered
91 Posts
yup that was exactly what happened, and i have 2 brand new winter tires which i was just putting off installing them cuz i was busy. my trac is off since i installed headers. i was taking a turn and my rear end fish tailed and i tried to fix it bak but no luck, i spun around a 270 and hit a car stopped on the light of the oncoming traffic. it was a 95 suburban freakin tank lol but everyone was fine thats the most imp thing. i love the IS but not for chicago weather since it will be my daily driver i might go with 2004 audi S4 there all wheel drive!

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
S4 is a awesome car ...especially the one with the bi turbo ..

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Depends..............................lol

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #217 (Edited)
Took off my Greddy Evo II cat-back last night for the winter....Low miles Ive decided Im prob not going to put it back on in the spring and getting cams instead over winter so ......
Its for sale hit me up if you want it before i dont wanna sell it again.....$300.00 picked up

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Im off to China today ......In hopes to getting some BC cams when i get back !!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Not as fast as a is300T ;-)

And you can quote me on that :pimp:
If you throw as much money into an S4 (yes, the I6 Twin Turbo) as you would into turboing an IS300... the S4 would still probably beat the shit out of the IS. Don't get me wrong, I love my IS, but it's not the fastest.

201 - 220 of 3259 Posts