Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see a Chicago, Burbs, and IL thread so i started this one ...Chat about anything and everything . Wrenching , problems , cruises , shows , races ,Pictures and Life anything .............

BTW everyone I'm Tom and I'm from Northern IL , north west of Chicago.

Let the fun begin.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
im Brian from northside chicago!

anyone going out to the taste?

what you guys think about the bulls draft picks?

anyone like the idea of Plaxico Burress playing for the Chicago Bears?

just some topics to get this baby started!

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
12 stone is playing tonight at Penny Road house only 8.00 at the door and like 3 other bands ....

I want to go to the taste just to much going on ....

Burress i don't know all depends how much if jail time and suspension he gets .....
Bears are going to be dam good this year ....

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Whatss up guys.

I'm Kevin from the northwest suburbs.

Anyone have two tires (245/40/18) for sale? :) My Volk GT-U's are just dying to get put on the car.

·
Registered
830 Posts
im Brian from northside chicago!

anyone going out to the taste?

what you guys think about the bulls draft picks?

anyone like the idea of Plaxico Burress playing for the Chicago Bears?

just some topics to get this baby started!

I was planning on going to the taste, not sure what day though. I'm sure the girlfriend will want to go saturday or something. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. There's always places to chill around there.

Basketball Sucks.

I think Plaxico would be awesome (talent wise), but I don't think that the bears will make that happen. I think right now there's so much negitive publicity around him it would just complicate things, especially with all of the past problems with palyers and the media. They'll avoid him, even though he would be a perfect style reciever for our new golden boy in at QB.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Change of plans i maybe down at the taste on Friday?!?!

Ya i dont think the bears will do much as far as WR. Everyone says we need a #1 WR how do we not know one other the rookies are it (they are very good) and something about earl bennett this year , he maybe a sheep in wolves clothing.....besides that the have 2 of the best Tightends in the league and let us not forget about the 2 outstanding RB we have and yes i said 2 jones is heathy which he was not last year.....

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whatss up guys.

I'm Kevin from the northwest suburbs.

Anyone have two tires (245/40/18) for sale? :) My Volk GT-U's are just dying to get put on the car.
Hey whats up man....

Noticed your running an HP header , did you try running it with a stock y-pipe at all???

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets see some pics of everyones IS's in summer mode.....

·
Registered
830 Posts
Change of plans i maybe down at the taste on Friday?!?!

Ya i dont think the bears will do much as far as WR. Everyone says we need a #1 WR how do we not know one other the rookies are it (they are very good) and something about earl bennett this year , he maybe a sheep in wolves clothing.....besides that the have 2 of the best Tightends in the league and let us not forget about the 2 outstanding RB we have and yes i said 2 jones is heathy which he was not last year.....
Going to a Kane county cougars game friday. Probably won't be able to make the taste then. If anyone is up for this weekend sometime. Let me know.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is everyone going to watch fireworks???

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy 4th of july to everyone .........Never forget those from the past and present the up hold freedom ......

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hello guys my name is Rafal
Im from Northwest subs Mount Prospect
anyone got 2 225/40/18 or 2 235/40/18
tires for sale?
just got wheels and now just need some rubber
so wuzzup guys :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have 2 Michelin Pilot Sport's 225/40/18's.

Pm or call me if you want them.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'll post and rep' the 2nd Gen crowd.

I live out in Gilberts just west of Elgin. Just bought a new home so I'm busy as hell.

I have been dubbed the 'un-offical' link between the my.is and clublexus forums. But I have been slacking for obvious reasons.

1 - 20 of 3259 Posts