Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
BugginOuT said:
I really don't see anything different, am i missing something?
Ahhh thats astonishly similar to the same stuff we've seen before.
They've obviously been reading .net

But the history is..
01's had super silver heads and tail lights.
02's had super silver heads but darker tails
03's had darker tails and new sportsdesign with darker heads
04's darker heads and tails standard?

But once the 02s came out with the darker tails, and all the buzz started on here about doing the mods or getting darker tails for people with the silver ones, they took note I bet. "If we can't change the body style at least lets do these cosmetic changes to keep it looking fresh".

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Im not at my car right now, but looks like they softened up the instrument panel

·
Registered
303 Posts
thedon said:
Im not at my car right now, but looks like they softened up the instrument panel
Yes, it looks different now.... at least compared to my e-shift, "security" is in the place of the "drive-mode" on the bottom right corner. Or is it turned off and its not visible on the pic. :wink:

·
8,880 Posts
dchang98 said:
thedon said:
Yes, it looks different now.... at least compared to my e-shift, "security" is in the place of the "drive-mode" on the bottom right corner. Or is it turned off and its not visible on the pic. :wink:
It's because it is manual cluster!

·
Registered
487 Posts
:D :eek: if that is the new IS300, I like it because it looks exactly like mine, black onyx 2003 e-shift.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Damn... is that black front and rear housing lamps?!
Or is it just kinda darker then before but not as dark as JDM??
Either way looks sweet... kinda made me wish i waited for the 04s :cry:

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
The lighter silver door switch plates (top photo) are a vast improvement over the darker silver (and more plasticky-looking) 2001-2003 standard door trim plates.

·
Registered
847 Posts
jruhi4 said:
The lighter silver door switch plates (top photo) are a vast improvement over the darker silver (and more plasticky-looking) 2001-2003 standard door trim plates.
are those things easy to replace??

·
Registered
847 Posts
interesting they used a 2002 model license plate to show a supposed 2004 model
cali people should know what i'm talking about

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
can anyone confirm if those are black heads and tails?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts