Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The IS300.net forums are not a place to carry on conversations about what you ate this morning, or that you are waiting for a furniture delivery.

If you don't have something to say related to the IS300, then don't bother posting it here.

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited October 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
then there are plenty of other threads in need of immediate removal.

it's obvious you have it out for me, but come on...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Geoff your oatmeal thread wasn't the only one locked. Don't get off on some kind of persecution tangent. Just relax and chill.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geoff,
I am locking plenty of those topics too.

You get the award for most locked topics because you keep posting items with absolutely nothing to do with the IS300.

I have nothing against you personally, but your posting habbits are very annoying.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just trying to let people know how _I_ feel when I get to IS300.net and find it filled with steamy, fly infested off-topic postings.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
THANKS TEG and TONY for voicing out!!!! I've actually lost interest in posting on this board because topics are just way off!!!!

Senior prom??? GPA??? Come on guys!!! What does that have to do with the IS300???

·
Registered
141 Posts
What do you guys think I've been bitching about for weeks now ?? It's obvious that certain people have no social life or friends and have to post useless posts on here. I could care less about someones G.P.A., senior prom car, what you ate this morning, or if the IS for short people !!! Yes, I could ignore these posts but who the heck wants to look through 19 pages in the General Discussion forum ??? I hope you webmasters do something about this. This is really becoming a joke. If you nonsense posters want friends, go to a AOL chatroom !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Damn TEG and Tony. . . Looks like you've got a can of worms to deal with. Hopefully people will get the point. Don't let the instigators get you down. Most of them do it unintentionally. Then there are the others. . .

I'd like to see this site continue to be the best forum on the internet. If there is anything at all I can do, let me know. Don't let it break you. I respect your time and increased effort here.

------------------
Perception IS Reality

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
For once I will agree with Dis. The main reason I was posting these "I scratched myself" and "IS300 for Short People" post was to bring attention to these off topic posts that people are doing. They were posted to parody the "I had oatmeal" and "IS300 for female drivers" threads. Talking about cell phones and GPA in a car forum is ridiculous. I'm glad that TEG deleted mine and whole bunch of other posts.

[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 17, 2000).]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts