Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Oem tail lights because I recently went with aftermarket lights. The light are clean and clear and neither lights develop fogging. The lights do not come with the bulbs. The driverside light is in perfect condition and the passenger has a small hairline crack near where it meets the quarter panel and bumber. Its a interior crack so the actual lens exterior is fine. I will post up picks soon. I am asking 100.00 for both shipped.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry these are not the Dark Chrome. These are the standard Oem regular chrome lights

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Passenger Side still available, I recieved a PM but have not recieved any confirmation yet. Until I do it will be availble. Like I said before it is in great shape but it has a small crack near the corner where the quarter and bumber meet. The crack is a interior crack so no fogging develops in the light.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PICS of the light

This is a pic of the passenger side light it has a small hair line crack on the inside of the light.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump....Make an offer.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted to buy the LED blacked out ones on Ebay but Had an issue with the seller and he never contacted me again. So I went with Dark Chrome instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts