Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wassup everyone..

I have a set of 4 oem 17 inch rims for sale in NJ. I'm asking $375for the set. The rims are in great shape and have very minimal scuffs. Two tires have 70% tread and 2 tires have 30% tread. The price is slightly negotiable but does not include shipping or paypal costs. Will ship to 48 states at buyer's expense. PM me or call me at (973)715-4063..I'm not on the forum all day long. Offers are welcome, but I will not answer to Low Ballers...Good luck!

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
I have a proposition for you. If I can find 4 buyers who all need a spare would you sell one to each of us and ship them out? I know a few people who need spares so this would be VERY easy to do.

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
I as well would like a pair or one , depending on if you can get 4 separate buyers:)
Well one of my local friends Justin (my.is SN justwakin) needs a spare too. This guy could sell us a pair of wheels and then sell you the other two since you need a pair. :)

I'm up for this and I know Justin is too. What do you say?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
PMed..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Anybody wanna swap those for silver coated SD rims??

·
Registered
194 Posts
How much for the silver SD wheels straight up? Tires?
Well ya see, Im running with the SD rims now currently on my car, brand new tires bridgestone RE960AS jsut got them late last month, always jsut wanted the five spokes instead for my stocks, feel like they look more aggressive. I really would like to get a new set of 18 inch staggerds for the spring/summertime , but i jsut dont have the money at the moment cuz i sank $725 into the dam tires...and since i see ur from new england im sure u can sympathize with winter time here in the northeast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts