Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm in deperate need for rear pads and rotors. Anyone know where i can get them cheap! I thought i can make it till summer and save money and go straight to track pads, but i can't make it. It's starting to squeel.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I would give you my old rear rotors (took em out and replaced em with drilled / slotted ones)

but dont kno if you would want them because they have been knocking around in my trunk for a while.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Used brake pads are better than no brake pads!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Hey man I'll sell you my fronts and rears for $40. They've been run for around 82,000kms...they are still good. The shop I swapped them at didn't really want to do it since they said my rotors were fine. PM me.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
86b...hahahahhaa, im in the same friggin position! im STILL trying to duke it out untill the summer so i can get cross/slotted all around with some fresh pads..but my baby is starting to squeel...:(

I looked into the pads, wagner for about $135 all around ALONE! and i know i need the rotors too!

Anyway get those rotors from Jahn, There are a steal!! he already offered them to me..but i LOAFTED like bread! :chill: sooo now its your shot!

Jahn holla at me if you dont move them, cause for that price ill meet up wit you this week and get em. :p

Good luck bro!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
yeah i swapped them out for cross-drilled. I'll see if 86b wants them hes local to me

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn man... you guys are life savers!
I'll pay for used ones... rear pads and rotors? Or if you guys just got rotors... i just want to use as little money as possible! Hahha

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
i have some near-new OE pads in box. I had them on the car for a month or so before switching to Hawks.

They're yours for $20.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
OMG!! 86b JUMP ON THIS!! its probably going to cost you a total of $150 to get everything done!!

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Ya, they're just pads tho. I'm sorry, I don't have any rotors floating around. I will have front rotors in about a month when I put on my ROTORA BBK. But for right now, I just have rear OE pads. They're in near-new condition. In box and all. I think I PM'd you too.

So if someone else has rotors that they can sell 86b, I can provide the pads for $20.... pretty cheap I think.....

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
yeah i got rotors for 86b but he hasnt gotten back to me

crown i guess these rotors are yours.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Okay, im not playing 86b, HOLLER back! cause i really need these now because i am FORCED to continue driving My baby.

So jahn, i will grab them once you PM me and let me know they are for sale, im not trying to scoop anyone..but i just HAPPEN to have an extra $60 LAYING around. so lexsecutive let me know about the pads too.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
haha crown, Jus give me a shout and you can have my old ones.

Im only 5 mins from you =P

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
OMG!!! good job redline! Im almost positive i only need the front rotors..but i really gotta get pads..no no, i just have to get a brake job in general, because im gettin that WICKED vibration when i brake on the hwy..and i have serious Nose dives when i brake quickly.

86b....where are you! your missin OUT!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
BTW Redline where do you live? how much do you want for them?

im juss keeping options open in case 86b pops back in.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Haha, Ye pretty sure my old front rotors have some meat on em. Didnt get a chance to measure em.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Crown, if you want the rear pads are yours if you want to pick em up. Hell. I'll even meet u you at some place if you want if it's near my place. Crester can vouch for me as a seller.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
OOOOH man, i feel like i just jacked this thread!!

Hey man..i will take them. for $20 that is what i spend on lunch..to save my life..sounds like a good deal..where are you located? Give 86b some time to respond..if he doesnt PM you soon, then ill get em.

If you can meet up with me that would be great, in brampton..you?

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
lol, Im at mckay and bovaird.

Dont you have a buddy that lives in that area?

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
first come. first served right?

I pm'd you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts