1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
8,827 Posts
No problem. 8)

I gave you a dot so you don't loose your bargaining power. :D

·
8,827 Posts
Kel3 said:
Vlad what type of file is that? I cant get it open is it a word doc???
Yes, it is a word doc. Save it to your hard drive and open in MS word.

·
8,827 Posts
oneeyejack said:
where did you get that from? :wink:
Probably from your post somewhere. File is unchanged, as well as the author info. :wink: I kept a copy for myself for a possible future upgrade. 8)

·
8,827 Posts
10secondIS said:
vlad those instructions are BEAUTIFUL!!!!...
Keep in mind, I only host the instructions. They orignally came from a different thread on this forum (I could't find it, so I put them on my webspace).

[edit]
Found the original. Click here

·
Registered
476 Posts
I hope that's a misprint. If you bought all of those parts seperately it would run you over 8K!!! The computer was $3800 and the screen was over 3k as well!!!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
it wasnt a misprint. you are not supposed to buy the screen from the dealer, you are supposed to buy the Farenheit one.

and the computer I am not sure about, thats why I was asking if it was the same thing as the Circuit board/ECM. Otherwise you wouldnt need it either.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Got my parts shipped from Nally Lexus for under 650. Now I watch TV in drivethru's.

or at meets I put on the chingy vids

·
Registered
78 Posts
you can also purchase all the parts from nalley lexus in georgia or where ever.. they've already hooked up some .net'ers
Call up George Perkins at www.Nalleylexusroswell.com in the parts department. Last time I checked, you can still get all the parts for $650 shipped. You would have to buy a screen and a navigation system.

Got my parts shipped from Nally Lexus for under 650. Now I watch TV in drivethru's.
Yep...thats George.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
webmaster said:
You could also buy the OEM Dash Tray (2004) kit from the store. That's pretty much an empty nav housing. ;)
Finally, someone else noticed that. Haha. Good one.
If your trying to install an aftermarket monitor in the Nav housing then the OEM kit from the store will not work for you.

The OEM dash tray has different PN's for the lid and the internal tray. This cover also has a latch on top to keep it shut. The factory nav housing does not have a latch on top, since it is motorized. The inner tray also does not have any accomodations to mount the monitor.

You can try to modify the housing to make a monitor fit, but it would be a lot less trouble to just order the correct parts in the first place.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.