Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right, OEM IS300 Headlight Housings for just $329 a pair. Dozens in stock, ready to ship!

Include Autoleveling Motors, New Gaskets, HID Wiring, and AAC Stickers :)

To get prices on adding Halos, Custom Paint, or to get a shipping quote call the showroom (800)407-5776

Attachments

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can smoke them for $119 additional, looks just like the Sportdesign Lights and includes smoked inner turn signal lenses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will the IS300 lights fit the IS200? If not, what kind of mods are needed? Am trying to get a set of smoked HID headlights but the Is200 smoked lights dont help in the HID light dispersion.

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will the IS300 lights fit the IS200? If not, what kind of mods are needed? Am trying to get a set of smoked HID headlights but the Is200 smoked lights dont help in the HID light dispersion.
If you do not have HID its tricky, these fit the car but will not fit the 9006 bulb you have.

I can set you up with D2S Xenon Bulbs and Ballasts installed (plug and play to your current system) for an additional $299.

Total would be $628 (plus shipping) for a pair of fully equipped "plug and play" Xenon lights for the IS200.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
665 Posts
NEW OEM Housings, Satin Black or Black Chrome Paint, any color Halos.

$649 shipped.

Does this price still stand?

I got in an accident and I think my head lights are fooked...or at least there gonna be!:p

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yes, the price still stands. Send me a PM w/ your paypal ID or call us 1(800)407-5776.
Cool man. i will do that as soon as I finish talking to the insurance and find a shop that is willing to let me get my own things I want for the car.

Hopefully late this week.:bigSmile: I have wanted some of these lights since the first time I saw them!

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is there going to be a group buy anytime soon? if the price was $100 less i would be all over this :blush:
Sorry, this price is still lower than if you wanted to buy the lights alone over the counter at the dealership.

If we lowered the price at all we would be paying you to take these.

·
Registered
421 Posts
how much for just the headlights painted satin black(JDM) with smoked signals?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I live in toronto does the $649 shipped price still stand? and how long I really want these ASAP btw I saw your EBAY listing that says you guys typically include instructions for the stand alone fog light mod, killing the day time runner mod and a bunch of other instructions and useful is300 mod video's will you be sending these too?...also I am interested in purchasing the carbon fiber B pillars that you guys have, what are the price on those if I purchase them with the headlights?

P.S do you guys have A Pillars too...hehehehe

sorry for the long note but I just want to get everything in one shot so I dnt have to worry about multiple shipping fee's

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I live in toronto does the $649 shipped price still stand? and how long I really want these ASAP btw I saw your EBAY listing that says you guys typically include instructions for the stand alone fog light mod, killing the day time runner mod and a bunch of other instructions and useful is300 mod video's will you be sending these too?...also I am interested in purchasing the carbon fiber B pillars that you guys have, what are the price on those if I purchase them with the headlights?

P.S do you guys have A Pillars too...hehehehe

sorry for the long note but I just want to get everything in one shot so I dnt have to worry about multiple shipping fee's
Shipping to Canada is a bit more expensive. We have the
B-Pillars in stock, the A-pillars will not be available for months.

If you want the lights and the B-pillars shipped to Canada I can combine shipping for you.

Sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts