Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I would like to see Jill's rear shot. You're too infatuated with him by the way. It's kinda scaring me.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PMD911 said:
I would like to see Jill's rear shot. You're too infatuated with him by the way. It's kinda scaring me.
Not infatuated..this is what..my first topic on the guy..while Poop has what..2-3?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Did Aubie really post a picture of his girlfriend? Where?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
PMD911 said:
Not infatuated..this is what..my first topic on the guy..while Poop has what..2-3?
Leave me out of this. If I have made a post about Aubie it was purely in the interest of good fun...you on the other hand have have been e-stalking him since he made his first appearance here.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DJPoop said:
Leave me out of this. If I have made a post about Aubie it was purely in the interest of good fun...you on the other hand have have been e-stalking him since he made his first appearance here.
e-stalking? Please explain.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
DJPoop said:
e-stalking? Please explain.
See this post.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
DJPoop said:
Yes..because thats e-stalking...one topic...
You are correct. Its not about how many posts you make about him, but what you say in them. You took the time to look at his posts per day, figure out conflicts in what he said regarding his web site junk, actually gave two shits about it, and posted it, like anyone actually cares. That, is e-stalking.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DJPoop said:
You are correct. Its not about how many posts you make about him, but what you say in them. You took the time to look at his posts per day, figure out conflicts in what he said regarding his web site junk, actually gave two shits about it, and posted it, like anyone actually cares. That, is e-stalking.
You're right..cause finding out how many posts per day isn't stated in the profile...now is it? Nope..not at all...Cause a quick glance is just too simple to figure them out...

And it lays even less credibility if his website AND his IM name are two different names..while you go on about things going on in Alabama..which took even more time to read through...so maybe you're e-stalking the entire state of Alabama.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
ImpulseXvX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing