Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
You should still roll! Nothing could look worse than my car :( I got work off tomorrow, so everyone should come over around 5:30pm-6:00pm. David, did I send you a PM with the address?

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Oh no! :/ Well, once my car is running again, I plan to make it out to plenty of meets :)

cantdrift will most likely be coming out to my place as well today :) If I have time after I do the lawns and such, maybe I'll push the ol girl into the driveway and give her a much needed wash and wax...Who's helping me push her back in the garage? LOL

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
PM Sent!

xapexi and dlois300 are on their way from Long Beach/Lakewood area! Twisted300 will be coming shortly too :) Let us know if you're gonna make it! I don't know how much meat to get

·
Registered
174 Posts
Heading to the meet from LA got a Family emergency call from south of the border. Couldnt make it. Dual gastric bypass surgery. Wish I could've been there. Hope you had fun.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey chad whens the next one? I didn't make it yesterday because I completely forgot im not gonna lie lol. If you have another one I'll make it for sure.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Looks like I'm not making it.
:( I was looking forward to meeting you guyyyy

Heading to the meet from LA got a Family emergency call from south of the border. Couldnt make it. Dual gastric bypass surgery. Wish I could've been there. Hope you had fun.
All good man, family first. I hope all is well in regards to that family emergency.

Hey chad whens the next one? I didn't make it yesterday because I completely forgot im not gonna lie lol. If you have another one I'll make it for sure.
Lol, no worries. I think everyone did. :( We had a fun time though. I wanna do another meet some time soon. We were hanging out til like midnight last night. Listening to good music, Daniel brought some herbal remedies...;) Good times.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Not many pictures. I would have felt more compelled to take more if the turnout was as good as the roll call had promised...But we all still had fun, none the less. I'd be down for another BBQ, we need a better turnout than 4 of us though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh man only 4 of us showed up! I am so sorry Man was really looking forward to meeting some IS owners. It turned out the 23rd was the only day i could not make it forgot about a friends bday party. I will make the next one i hope>

81 - 94 of 94 Posts