Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K fine since no one wanted the tires i've decided to keep them and use them but i do have an O2 sim that i would like to get rid of. It is in good condition. I want 50 shipped
(wires need to be extended well actually only the blue because it should go in the ecu box)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come one guys im open for trades as well. Although im not looking for much. Non smokers box, underbraces. Bump

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
He forgot to post a price for the simulator... THe price is 50 dollars plus shipping (shipping is not much since its so small. Probably around 5 bucks or so)

I removed the 02 SIM and its in perfect shape and works, just extend the wires and you are all set..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
alrite, these tires are mine. i just had to patch a nail into my passnger side rear tire. so benny wait for my PM, im in a rush to go to Homecoming with my gf right now... so yeah thanks.

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no PM yet for the tires so still for sale. Bump

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump this just cause i raised my SAT score 240 points. Yay

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
alrite, these tires are mine. i just had to patch a nail into my passnger side rear tire. so benny wait for my PM, im in a rush to go to Homecoming with my gf right now... so yeah thanks.

-Aaron
homecumming eh

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please someone take these Thanks Ian for the bump

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
im 80% sure im taking this. i gotta wait til the 1st of nov to get my paycheck. exactly how far from LA are u?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im about 1 hour or maybe less from LA. Depends. Im in Newport Beach so...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts