Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
This past Saturday I test drove an absolutley Red 02 E-shift with the spoiler. I don't know what the general opinion on the spoiler here is, but imo it is sweet. Very nice completion of the body line. Not overly big and the third brake light is incorparted very nicely. Also the salesman told me all east coast cars have LSD not an option anymore (for us)This was my first experience driving a 300 and all I can say is WOW. The suspension is very nice I am used to my VW with H&R springs with Koni adjustables. NIce and tight but a little rough for an everyday driver, the 300 is almost as tight and minus the roughness. Very nice balance between sports and luxury!

·
Registered
551 Posts
No LSD for the southern East Coast
Its not even an option right now. Thats why Im havin to wait so damn long for my dealer to preference
Ive waited since Feb so I guess I can handle a few more weeks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The intergrated spoiler is only available on the stick. Any spoiler on the auto is dealer installed. You can check. If the auto has a 3rd brake light INSIDE the car, PLUS the spoiler, someone put it in after the car was built.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not so Spider. I saw an automatic this weekend at the dealer with the spoiler. The spoiler had the integrated break light and no "inside" break light.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmmmm, sounds weird, Devius. Many dealers have said that the real spoiler is only available on the stick, and you can't even choose that option on the Lexus website... maybe it was custom ordered.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I was standing there when they unloaded the black auto off the truck here. I was the first one to get inside and play around with the nav. It had the factory spoiler, no third brakelight inside the rear window and was not custom ordered cause they were tryin to sell it to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts