Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
with all these threads of lately going up about heres my car before and after....i thought to myself...self post up some pics..here they are....and ill post more in a couple weeks cuz my cars going into the shop on monday to get repainted....

first day(fog mod and full power)

and with everything blacked out...

gotta love shining monkey!!!!!

thanks for the +rep
my mods are in my sig...thanks for all your views...all comments and questions are welcome (even if there bad lol)..'
as of yesterday i took off my jdm tag LMK what you think thanks

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Looks good.

Never understood why people do the full power DRL mod though. Seems asinine to drive around with your high beams on. It is especially annoying to oncoming drivers.

I think it looks better without the japanese plate.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onyx rules all !!! except ASP that color is the shit for real!! lol thanks all...im looking for a front lip now ...any body know of any nice ones...something as subtle as the typeR or trd like chirs....nothing like wald or visage or those..i dunno sorry for rambling on..lol just thinkin to myself...

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
real nice. as much as i like that jdm license plate cover thing i like it better withought it.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
for some reason the blacked fogs look dull, probably would be better with black chrome paint

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after lookin at the pics...i realized 2 things....
1. i suck at taking pictures..lol the only one that actually show the car is the last one
2. i need to paint the fogs gloss black...they do look kinda dullish
thanks chado for bringin that to my attention....

·
Registered
661 Posts
Wow your car looks great! +rep, after looking at your drop (mainly the front) it makes me think I should have got Hotchkis over Tein :(.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
dadasups1 said:
after lookin at the pics...i realized 2 things....
1. i suck at taking pictures..lol the only one that actually show the car is the last one
2. i need to paint the fogs gloss black...they do look kinda dullish
thanks chado for bringin that to my attention....

good, then you'll be the first to have decent looking blacked out fogs... seriously, too many people have that cheap dull look!

Reactions: dadasups1

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
+ rep for a hot whip

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
RMM lip. The carbon fiber will be a subtle look for your car.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
flyfl1pguy99 said:
+ rep for your driveway. . .NICE
il take it lol...i was thinking rmm...but mostly leaning towards the type r right now...yea i know its the tyre r lip...but it looked real nice with chriscarlos last setup...

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
EDIT: my car is now in the shop ....its being painted black with blue pearl...my tails are also being painted this color...ill post up pics as soon as i get her back (dont worry..ill take better pics then the last few lol)...
....thanks again all for the +rep and comments...
-mike

·
Registered
387 Posts
Niice keep us posted... Should consider gold flakes like the STI's

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
heres some teaser pics taken wednesday after noon....the car is finished and painted as of early this morning...they told me to take it already but i said no..to keep it in there shop till monday to let the paint settle a little longer...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts