Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is not just a bimmer meet!

Edit:
OK here goes!
It's going to be in the parking lot of the:
Ardsley Pizzeria
25 Center Street
Ardsley, New York.

It's located inside a shopping center somewhat set back from the street. If you have a hard time finding the place, give them a call at (914) 693-2664. Ask for Phil or Tony. Since they open up around 4:30, I'm thinking that meeting at around 3 is cool. Gives people time to b/s and look at each other's cars a while and then get some food if they're hungry.

It looks to be right off the Sawmill Parkway. Rolling down to it with some nice twisties. Grasp the cornering ability of the IS. Hehehehehehe.

Lets represent the IS community and have a great turn out the way we had for the Palisades Mall Meet. Lets have another meet and roll in all together for this one. Show them how we stick together! I want to see their expression :eek: :eek:

they are spreading the word amongst all forums. It's my cousin that is having it where his cousins pizzeria is. So we can get a bite to eat there.

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/tristate/forum.php?postid=4260452&page=1

JCatrel you may want to join us again like you did on Sunday, it was great to meet you!

Roll Call
1. AntzLesusIS - Anthony

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I would definitely come, but Im going to a Giants game that day, sorry. Hope you get a good turnout, I would like to see pics.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
where exactly is this located??

Please specifiy that in your post....thanks

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am still getting the particulars and will have them posted up by the end of the day....

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
AntzLexusIS said:
I am still getting the particulars and will have them posted up by the end of the day....
ohhh ok....kinda need to know where its at first and formost!

if its not too far, maybe i'll try and stop by.... 8)

·
Registered
384 Posts
count me in. i didnt make it to the palisade b/c i was working. im proud to be an is owner. unfortunally i hav 5500 saved for mod but have no time to buy& intall at this time. im thinking around the spring time. man i'll be embarrass a bit since my IS is stock with some imperfection/scratch on my paint. :cry:

but at least i'll get to meet (for the first time) other IS owner & check their ride out. this way i can see where im i going with my mods.

ps. who here is in westchester/nyc that has a vitage or kaminary/area 51 kit?

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
hey, did this even happen today?

just checking to see if anyone went....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.