Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I had a NX Express Wet Kit installed into my car and had it on 75 shot. When using the bottle, I hardly felt much of a difference in the car.

All that I noticed is that Rpm's climb faster, is something wrong?
Should it be hitting harder?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
OKCIS said:
i never felt a big difference at 75 when i put my 125 plugs in it was a different story you really felt it then

^^ NOS guru =D

·
Registered
635 Posts
brian_k03 said:
Recently I had a NX Express Wet Kit installed into my car and had it on 75 shot. When using the bottle, I hardly felt much of a difference in the car.

All that I noticed is that Rpm's climb faster, is something wrong?
Should it be hitting harder?

thanks in advance.

auto or manual? if manual..... ur clutch may be slipp'n.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its an auto, ok if other guys didnt feel much then I am relieved.

The thing was that NX jets are rated for rwhp, so I figured 75 rwhp should be decently feelable.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
brian_k03 said:
not running an emanage have a safc2 so timing cant be retarded, I will stick to the 75 shot.
Take it to the track and run it without spraying then run it spraying look at your times and youll know its working and that will ease your mind

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
when i was running an 80 shot nx kit, i was able to walk my friends evo8... with the 100 shot, i could walk an e46 m3. it should be noticeable...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lexotic Concepts said:
when i was running an 80 shot nx kit, i was able to walk my friends evo8... with the 100 shot, i could walk an e46 m3. it should be noticeable...
dang on an IS!
What other supporting modifications do you have?
Timing retards?

JP I am tempted to move to 100 shot.
Must resist.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Brian,
Let's put it on the dyno. You will need to see what kind of AFR and move up to 100 shot. Also a FPR won't hurt.
JP Importz

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
hmmm. i definetly feel the kick at 75 shot for my NX. it is rated to the wheel power. our cars can handle more nitrous if u want. the rpms should shoot up quick. race a 350Z with 75 spray and if u pull on him u know ur nitrous works ;)

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
at that time... i had my 3rd cat gutted, 1st 2 cats cut out and welded in straight pipes, srt hfi w/ race ecu..and then later added afc and eliminated race ecu... tanabe exhaust, and ngk #7 plugs. thats about it.

brian_k03 said:
dang on an IS!
What other supporting modifications do you have?
Timing retards?

JP I am tempted to move to 100 shot.
Must resist.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
i still have my the y pipe gutted and headder with straight pipes around somewhere..if you want them, i will sell pretty cheap. but prefer local....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts