Lexus IS Forum banner

1221 - 1233 of 1233 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Doesn't seem like there's any meeting up going on on Vegas right now. I'd be down to meet up sometime, might need some additional input and opinions after I get my new wheels. 18x10 +22 all around. It's def gonna be stupid, but it a been done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car Meet

I don't own a Lexus, but i have been trying to find info on car meets in Las Vegas, i am new to the area and people are hesitant to give out info. TY

·
Registered
355 Posts
I know there is a cars and coffee every Saturday morning around 9 right by where I live. Eastern and Richmar/Silverado Ranch. I'll probably be there this Saturday. Just look on facebook for cars and coffee las vegas and you will find it. Its cool. But anything past that, I don't have a clue. I have a buddy that comes up from AZ to supra meet here in Vegas in I think September. I'm hoping to get my turbo on and running by then.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Summerlin area here. Just moved here in March from South Florida. I see a ton of IS out here - some stock, some done up. It would be sweet to have a meet up out here.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm not UNLV, but I agree we should meet up sometime. Anytime I see an IS around here I break my neck lol. Always looking for other dudes into modding up these cars.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Also, there is a meet coming up for Supras in Vegas for September. I'll be there and I actually will have my car in the show. Its a pretty cool deal, I went last year with a friend of mine who has a Supra. My baby should be boosted by then.

·
Registered
355 Posts
She's pretty! Mines not so nice right now cosmetically but she will be a powerhouse once I get the turbo in her

·
Registered
84 Posts
She's pretty! Mines not so nice right now cosmetically but she will be a powerhouse once I get the turbo in her
Thanks! I'm contemplating doing a GTE swap but I hate to get rid of an engine that only has 53K miles on it for a higher mileage motor. Maybe when I clock over 60K but she is alright enough for now.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just go na-t! With that low of miles, I wouldn't get rid of it at all.

1221 - 1233 of 1233 Posts