Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1233 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Spotted that same god awful IS with an unpainted body kit yet again, going down trop by buffalo...We need to find this jackass and tell him to get that shit painted or put back to stock. He pisses me off.

Spotted AJ going by on trop---I could from the sound of your engine!

·
Registered
625 Posts
studlyy, ray127 and I spotted an IBP with a pretty clean unidentified (maybe a type R or S?) front lip and a vanity NV plate at Little Darling's around 2AM... We were gonna leave you a note to come to BWW on wednesdays, but you were gone when we came out...

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
GGP w/ personalized plates sittin' at my work. If I see it again I'm droppin' a note on there about wednesdays.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Saw a solar yellow with full body kit and TRD wing, had wheels too. Was driven by a cute asian girl (maybe 25ish years old?)...sweet car. I'm the guy the silver IS that gave u a thumbs up in the Best Buy parking lot at Lake Mead/Rainbow

Edit: Oh yea, saw franky on Rainbow/215

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
Dropped a note on the one at work we'll see if they show. ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
yeah, hopefully they'll show...slowly but surely we will continue to dominate the S2K crew wednesday nights...and the LV .net crew will be a force to be reckoned with...

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
^^ I picture Vince with a shaved head, pinky in mouth , and a Dr. Evil laugh.

Petting a cat on his lap. ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
SilvaIS300 said:
Was driven by a cute asian girl (maybe 25ish years old?)...sweet car. I'm the guy the silver IS that gave u a thumbs up in the Best Buy parking lot at Lake Mead/Rainbow
Going for older women aren't we?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yogi_TRD said:
^^ I picture Vince with a shaved head, pinky in mouth , and a Dr. Evil laugh.

Petting a cat on his lap. ;)
The only cat is the one between his legs. haha jk

But yea, saw a black IS with what looked like matching black wheels with a chrome lip. It seemed like you slowed down for me so hopefully you saw the .NET sticker. Spotted on Smoke Ranch and Tenaya.

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
Late sat afternoon

Spotted GGP w/carbon hood and stock chromies :p at Original Thai BBQ (parked across from me). :lol:

I wonder who that coulda been. :innocent: :pimp:

·
Registered
689 Posts
i keep on spotting a Yellow IS with a UNLV sticker on the back window. Lowered w/ I think BBS or something Rims. Black Rims. And a upgraded Exhaust. I spot this at 24hour fitness on Sahara and Buffalo.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i keep on spotting a Yellow IS with a UNLV sticker on the back window. Lowered w/ I think BBS or something Rims. Black Rims. And a upgraded Exhaust. I spot this at 24hour fitness on Sahara and Buffalo.
Who is that? hmmmm?

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
^^Umm, what are you in?

I'm yellow but the one you see isn't me.

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
vincebhe said:
I thought you're white.

:fool: trying to confuse people again? :lol:

101 - 120 of 1233 Posts