Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1233 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Spotted an Onyx Black with chromies and a full Armsdesign kit turning onto Spring Mountain from Jones today at noon. Nice, just not a fan of those rims!

·
Registered
95 Posts
hmm...I notice most of these spottings are in and around Chinatown area...does everyone live in that area? just wondering? lol....I'm in and out of Chinatown alot how come no one sees me or my stock car? hahaha

·
Registered
95 Posts
So what are everyone's plans for Halloween? I'm pretty damn tired from Body English and Afterhours last night, but I should be @ Rubbers tonight :) take care have a safe and happy halloween all smile

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey whats up im new on here live in henderson always drving around town i have silver is300 with 18" wheels 2 1/2 lip blue lights supra stayle wing tint and muffler i wanna do some more things and it would be nice to meet some people around vegas that have is300s hit me up if ya wanna talk XDNIRACINGX at aol.com lates

·
Registered
644 Posts
xdniracingx said:
hey whats up im new on here live in henderson always drving around town i have silver is300 with 18" wheels 2 1/2 lip blue lights supra stayle wing tint and muffler i wanna do some more things and it would be nice to meet some people around vegas that have is300s hit me up if ya wanna talk XDNIRACINGX at aol.com lates

hey, r u the one who i saw at the bank and the same weekend at the speedway? I left u a picture of ur car.

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
xdniracingx said:
Is this you?
Yogi_TRD said:
MSM w/ a Supra style wing last night around 11:15pm on St. Rose heading toward 215.

If you post come to BWW on eastern wed nights at 7:30pm.
Welcome to Vegas. We meet every week. ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
xdniracingx said:
sup franky, its AJ. glad to see you made it to the site! hit me up on AIM: AJ2JZ

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
he has the JDM high wing not a supra wing
Noone ever said "Supra wing" they said "Supra STYLE wing". ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
:::::::::

Studlyy796 said:
hey, r u the one who i saw at the bank and the same weekend at the speedway? I left u a picture of ur car.
yeah its me from the bank and the speedway....you took a picture of my car at the speedway and i was going to come on and try fiding you on here but i lost the paper sorry

·
Registered
644 Posts
xdniracingx said:
yeah its me from the bank and the speedway....you took a picture of my car at the speedway and i was going to come on and try fiding you on here but i lost the paper sorry
Yea, u were doing that insurance driving school in the in field of the speedway right? We were on track on the speedway going around u guys. I work there so i took a pic of ur car and printed it out on my computer and slipped it in through ur sunroof. lol.

We meet up every wednesday night for dinner. A bunch of IS's and S2K's. Your more then welcome to join us. I think this week is at BJ's i think. PM me if u want directions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
mmkay sounds good i might stop by and see what things are like.....like what time do you guys meet up?

·
Registered
192 Posts
lots of people in Vegas :)
has anyone found any decent shops for engine/susp work?
i looked at factor x out at the speedway but they are way expensive.i wonder how many of you ive seen rollin around town,i prolly see 5-8 IS's a day

61 - 80 of 1233 Posts