Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1233 Posts

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
Not that I know of (heard rumor of a shop up at the speedway doin' one but havn't seen it). I've heard of a few bottle fed ones though.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Spotted a nice GGP with C west sides, L tuned rear valence and JDM antenna today at Spring Mountain and Arville. If you post here, you should come out to Buffalo Wild Wings every wednesday night!

·
Registered
328 Posts
spotted 2 is's on saturday nite on the 15 on my way to Stardust. one on the freeway was the silver l-tuned..and the other was ggp -ltuned or c-west playin at the stardust.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Vince! Sorry I work tommorow night -=( Anywho I should be @ FJ tommorow morning washing my car! hot damn its dirrrrrrrty I just moved to this new area and they are still building and theres so much construction going on that all this dirt is just piling up on my car.

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
MSM w/ a Supra style wing last night around 11:15pm on St. Rose heading toward 215.

If you post come to BWW on eastern wed nights at 7:30pm.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Saw an IBP with an altezza trunk badge, ADR rims, and I think a HKS drager II parked in chinatown today. If you post here, you have a damn nice car!

·
Registered
464 Posts
GGP, looked stock on the 215 West...got on at green valley parkway. It was around 1am Oct 10th. It was fun playin around ;)

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
Same thing we do every wed.....................try to take over,er um wait............eat chicken then talk about cars. Then some of us actually do things after that.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Spotted at the vietnamese pho restaurant at decatur and spring mountain, this freekin IBP with an unpainted C west kit that also looks like its falling off...get it painted and fixed! Your car looks like a civic!

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
vincebhe said:
Spotted at the vietnamese pho restaurant at decatur and spring mountain, this freekin IBP with an unpainted C west kit that also looks like its falling off...get it painted and fixed! Your car looks like a civic!

:lol: a civic :lol:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yogi_TRD said:
Same thing we do every wed.....................try to take over,er um wait............eat chicken then talk about cars. Then some of us actually do things after that.
In VEGAS when u say "things" its means gambling or titty bar. hehee

·
Registered
644 Posts
vincebhe said:
he goes to school at UNLV. i see it every week

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey guys, just moved here a month ago. I've never been to FJ but planning to stop by there to get some parts soon. My car is so freakin dirty though (mud from rain and stuff), think they will wash it for me?

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
yeah, they wash it any time you bring it in for service. some people take it there just for the free wash.

BTW welcome to Vegas. Come out on wed.

·
Registered
625 Posts
sure, they'll wash your car...be sure to eat all the krispy kremes in the waiting room and drink all their soda and play lots of playstation 2 in the adjoining room...

41 - 60 of 1233 Posts