Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1233 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
spotted today and IBP auto with trd replica rear spoiler and Cwest full body kit that was NOT PAINTED!!! get that shit painted!

·
Registered
464 Posts
oh Exoticar...the one place i hate to take my car :-? . I was already there twice because people like to crash into me.

FJ Lexus is awesome. The dude that takes care of me is Mark. He's ALWAYS there. The young lady that works at the shop is really nice too, always askin what i'm doin to my car. The free pop and big screen is nice, so is the Gran Turismo 3 in the room next to it :p .

·
Registered
95 Posts
we should all go get our car's washed the same day or something! We could chill in their lounge and eat all their refreshments! LOL jk But, yeah is it just me or when you guys walk in there does everyone look @ you like your weird or something?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Kathy1129 said:
we should all go get our car's washed the same day or something! We could chill in their lounge and eat all their refreshments! LOL jk But, yeah is it just me or when you guys walk in there does everyone look @ you like your weird or something?
lol, im down to chill at fj and watch some football. Kathy, everyone looks at u weird as in the employees? This one time i was there i went to the receptionists to borrow a pen and she asks "Oh did u want to fill out an application?" I wanted to smack her right there and tell her thats why u work here. :shame:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I always see black one with L-Tuned kit on Wigwam. Yuta (STUDLYY796) has seen him on Arroy Grande.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
Kathy1129 said:
lol, im down to chill at fj and watch some football. Kathy, everyone looks at u weird as in the employees? This one time i was there i went to the receptionists to borrow a pen and she asks "Oh did u want to fill out an application?" I wanted to smack her right there and tell her thats why u work here. :shame:

oh man I so know what you mean, I walk in there and just because I'm like this young asian grl they look down @ me. WTH? Just because I wear skirts, flip flops and walk in there with halter tops....Even the people in the waiting room look @ me funny. Oh well. I remember when I went to buy my car the sales people didn't even want to help me...bleh whatever....now they have to wash my car whenever I come in and I drink all their drinks! haha suckas! And yeah you should have smacked her! haha and yeah they wash my car for free, because I bought it there it's an extra incentive i guess

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ah, I see now...The free car washes are just for you...Maybe I should come in wearing a halter top and a miniskirt...But yeah, when I'm there, I drink myself to an oblivion, and when they bring out those Krispy Kreme donuts in the morning, I eat all those too!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
:lol: so when I see a guy in a miniskirt and halter top i'll know its vince...and if you see a filipino guy look at you weird, that would be me :crazy:

·
Registered
95 Posts
SilvaIS300 said:
:lol: so when I see a guy in a miniskirt and halter top i'll know its vince...and if you see a filipino guy look at you weird, that would be me :crazy:

haha that's exactly what I was thinking too hahaha....but if you see a chinese/viet grl looking @ you odd thats me! LOL..anywho I'll be either @ Rain or Body English @ the Hardrock tonite so if anyone is there say hello =)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Kathy1129 said:
SilvaIS300 said:

haha that's exactly what I was thinking too hahaha....but if you see a chinese/viet grl looking @ you odd thats me! LOL..anywho I'll be either @ Rain or Body English @ the Hardrock tonite so if anyone is there say hello =)

·
Registered
464 Posts
IBP IS300 spotted at the Tony Roma's near Sunset and Stephanie. A cute brunette girl was driving with 2 other girls in the car, looked maybe 18-20 years old. You have a hott car too hehe, just wash it. :p

I really need to get a new IS300.net sticker, all that's left of mine is the "00" lol.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Was at FJ lexus last night. My dad bought an '05 RX330, in MSM. I had no idea that FJ gives free car washes 6 days a week, and you don't have to bring inyour car for service to get the free car wash! So its all coming together what you were talking about, Kathy!!! When I lived in PA, you had to get your car serviced to get the free wash. Oh, I'm gonna abuse this! Going back to FJ this morning to pick up the car. The '05 LS, ES and RX are in...the '05 GX with 270hp isn't in until November. The salesman, oddly enough also named Vince, reiterated to me how the new IS will have a sedan, coupe and convertible based off the LFS concept, and the engine will be the V6 from the GS....nothing we haven't heard before.

I finally got my UGO roof wing installed at Exoticar...I don't think I'll ever go back there again...Supposedly they are the best in the city, but they are all a bunch of idiots. I had to go there 5 times, and it took almost a month to have done! But it looks good, i'll try to post pics later.

·
Registered
644 Posts
vincebhe said:
Was at FJ lexus last night. My dad bought an '05 RX330, in MSM. I had no idea that FJ gives free car washes 6 days a week, and you don't have to bring inyour car for service to get the free car wash! So its all coming together what you were talking about, Kathy!!! When I lived in PA, you had to get your car serviced to get the free wash. Oh, I'm gonna abuse this! Going back to FJ this morning to pick up the car. The '05 LS, ES and RX are in...the '05 GX with 270hp isn't in until November. The salesman, oddly enough also named Vince, reiterated to me how the new IS will have a sedan, coupe and convertible based off the LFS concept, and the engine will be the V6 from the GS....nothing we haven't heard before.

I finally got my UGO roof wing installed at Exoticar...I don't think I'll ever go back there again...Supposedly they are the best in the city, but they are all a bunch of idiots. I had to go there 5 times, and it took almost a month to have done! But it looks good, i'll try to post pics later.
702 motoring does awesome work. Its on the corner of trop and decator on the southwest corner. If u roll by there they have tons of expensive rides outside.

Hey, u all up for a FJ car wash meet??? we can chill in the lounge. Just pick the time and day and im there.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Tell your dad nice job on the RX330, my dad got one about 2 weeks ago also. I've ridden in it a couple times and all I have to say is wow, smooth and quiet.

Exoticar is kinda crappy when it comes to doin things right. After getting rear ended they replaced the rear bumper, and there were clear coat drips on the sides of the bumper. Looked like little water drops but when i touched them they were solid. So i had to go in twice to get it fixed, first time they "fixed" it, but it looked like there was a little crater where the drop had been, 2nd time they did it right. Anyways, only reason I went to them is because insurance recommended them, and I'm not too knowledgeable about gettin stuff painted/repaired.

Hey Studlyy, would you recommend getting a straight pipe made in place of the b-pipe, and keeping stock axleback, or leavin the stock b-pipe and getting a dragger? Thanks bro

Also, IBP IS300 spotted in Desert Shores today, looked like it had an HKS Limited Ti Exhaust.

·
Registered
464 Posts
My weekend was great actually. Friday me and some buddies went to Tony Romas and just totally pigged out. Saturday was spent mostly helping my buddy(z28) do some weight reduction on his car and install and intake. Oh yea, here's some pics of what I did sunday 8) :

I'm doing the foglights tomorrow (Tuesday) cuz it looks kinda funky with just the headlights.

So how was everyone elses weekend?

·
Registered
625 Posts
My weekend was boring, just studied and went to FJ to pick up my dad's new RX. That's some nice work you did, SilvaIS300. I'd like to see how it looks as the finished product!

Hi Kathy! How was Body English? Have a good time? I went there once, when it was called Baby's. Is it much different now?

Thanks, Studlyy, I'll be sure to go to 702 Motoring next time. Not to mention, it's a hell of alot closer to my home. I was kinda expecting better work and service at Exoticar paintworks.

We should all meet up this week for a car wash at FJ!

·
Registered
95 Posts
body english was pretty cool. When me and my girls got there there was this long line, but we met some guy's who walked us in =) So that was good. The VIP area isn't all that great compared to most of the clubs I've been too. But I had fun up until the point where I saw the etarded grl and tried to be a good sumaritan. But, yeah it is alot different from Baby's its alot nicer and cleaner with more of a dance space =D

21 - 40 of 1233 Posts