Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, today at 4:10 PM(a time that will stick in my head for awhile) I, finally, after waiting 4 weeks, picked up my silver IS from Lexus of Thousand Oaks. It's like sombody took the blindfold off my eyes and now I can really begin to relate to the things you guys have been driving me so crazy about over the last few weeks(how awsome this...so awsome that). BUT now, I can certinly say it was well worth the wait. It's even more than I could have ever emagined. I think this will be one of the first times I can honestly say "I can't wait to go to work tomorrow".

------------------
If you can leave black marks from the exit point of one turn, to the breaking point of the next, then, and only then do you have enough horsepower.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I know how you guys feel. Even driving in LA traffic and running errands was inviting b/c of the IS. Love this car!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Luckily I didn't hafta wait for my silver one. Although if I had decided to go with Longo Lexus I woulda had to wait a few months for a silver, but regardless, congrats and welcome to the family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts