Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, today at 4:10 PM(a time that will stick in my head for awhile) I, finally, after waiting 4 weeks, picked up my silver IS from Lexus of Thousand Oaks. It's like sombody took the blindfold off my eyes and now I can really begin to relate to the things you guys have been driving me so crazy about over the last few weeks(how awsome this...so awsome that). BUT now, I can certinly say it was well worth the wait. It's even more than I could have ever emagined. I think this will be one of the first times I can honestly say "I can't wait to go to work tomorrow".

------------------
If you can leave black marks from the exit point of one turn, to the breaking point of the next, then, and only then do you have enough horsepower.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I know how you guys feel. Even driving in LA traffic and running errands was inviting b/c of the IS. Love this car!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Luckily I didn't hafta wait for my silver one. Although if I had decided to go with Longo Lexus I woulda had to wait a few months for a silver, but regardless, congrats and welcome to the family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
IS300Purformance
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing