Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are live in the Northern VA. or DC area and want to go to the MIR Nira Drag event on Sunday, witha bunch of other IS owners...we are trying to gather and do a caravan to the event. Here is some infomration. Please email me for more information: [email protected]

It seems that many people want to go to the MIR event, but it is also hard to determine who is going to be showing and who will be just watching. So...I have put together some prelimary information for those of you that would like to go with a group of IS owners, and don't mind spending a day a the show.

(Note: I live in VA. so I don't know of any good starting places from MD. If you live in MD and want to try and meet others, please post a meeting place for MD).

Meeting place for VA. IS300 owners:

Silver Diner
11951 Killingsworth Ave.
Reston, Virginia 22094
703-742-0805

Gathering Time: 7:30 am

Departure Time: 8:00 am

We will depart from the Silver Diner in Reston and take the Dulles Toll Road to 495 on our way to MIR.

Admission to MIR is $20, gates open at 8:00am, Car show registration CLOSES at 11:00am. Drag racing costs $45. The finals start at 2:00pm. You can get more info here: http://www.mirdrag.com/flyers/nira.htm

If you need to reach me that morning, call my cell phone at: 703-628-0053.

Please give me an RSVP if you plan on meeting at the Diner, so I can expect you

later,
Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Rookie84
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing