Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
getting a tinted window ticket is the best thing ever! it''s basically a get out of a ticket free pass...you get to drive around without worrying about being busted for it for 6 months! all you have to do is keep requesting an extension until they finally say no more - just call a couple of days before the due date. i have gotten ticketed 4 times and i have never been denied an extension. then, once you finally have to go get it checked...simply send in a check for $90...you have the option at any time to pay that fine ($90) or remove the tint and only pay $10. sure, 90 is alot more than 10, but it is MUCH more worth it to pay than to try and fuckin trick them with a different vehicle! 90 bucks for a half of a year of tinted window immunity...enjoy.

·
Registered
890 Posts
wow you socal guys only have to pay $90? the fine for keeping it on up here was $195 when i got my ticket a few months back. but i just had mine signed off and kept the tint by our CHP neighbor...he said that the cop that pulled me over must have been bored because my front tint barely qualified as a tint...it was so light.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
ummm, sorry, NO asking for illegal activities. keep this site clean!! thanks! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.