1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
kid? i recall fs forum rules not allowing any links to ebay, no pun intended.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get off my d*ck. The link is for people to see pics of my wheels on and off the car. take a chill pill and F off.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
well it seems we know who the kid is here with that type of language :) besides these wheels aren't for IS3s the lug pattern is all wrong. Why do you think your first post got deleted? Oh and please try and refrain from using profanity in here. Lets keep it mature eh;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2TGEU said:
well it seems we know who the kid is here with that type of language :) besides these wheels aren't for IS3s the lug pattern is all wrong. Why do you think your first post got deleted? Oh and please try and refrain from using profanity in here. Lets keep it mature eh;)
listen newbie.. i dont know who you are. mind your business and go on with your life.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
relax guys.......rule has it, cant post ebay links..

Jay, some people dont remember you used to have a hot IBP IS300....

good luck with the sale though, i'm sure u will sell them one way or another

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
whatever you say old timer....

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BennyLex said:
What cars do they fit?
Bolt Pattern is 5x112 they can fit audis and mercedes. They were made custom for my C32 AMG but I am looking to do 19s in black to match my blacked out grill. Thanks

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used to have a IBP is300 so i figured if anyone who previously used to own an is300 and got a benz or an audi still searchs the site. I'm posting also incase for instance you have a friend who drives a benz is looking for wheels that you would show him the link and he can pm me if interested. thanks

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about.. Hey I used to own an is300 and I'm trying to sell some parts. Whynot see if anyone coincidentally looks at my post and owns a car with bolt pattern 5x112... you guys are so naive and think you know it all..

·
Registered
661 Posts
Flatline IS said:
Yea, that makes sense....

"Hey I drive an Audi, and I want wheels really bad. I know! I'll check the IS300 site."

IBTL

LOL. . . thats hilarious.

Nice wheels, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
sorry, your post is not allowed since the rims aren't usable on an IS. also, no ebay links allowed. i have to edit and lock this now...

good luck with your sale!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.