Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought an 05 back in June and have been quietly reading many of your posts. I've learned so much about the car on here. My salesman was a bit of a blower, but I'd admired the car for so long that I looked past. Anyway, great forum!

Best,
Kevin in DC
'05 Indigo Ink
'86 Rosso Merkur

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just our of curiosity, what kinds of things did your salesperson tell you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pradda said:
Just our of curiosity, what kinds of things did your salesperson tell you?
He was just a real jag-off when it came to negotiations. He also never showed me anything about the car. Not a big deal I have a brain, but it was inconvenient the first couple of nights- I had trouble locating things, etc. The sales manager was actually very cool (Lexus of Rockville). I give him credit for making the sale. Traded in my black '98 Catera... hmm wonder how she's doing with her new owner?!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Congrats man. Have fun with the new car. I know i am.

I had the same situation happen to me. I walked in there(keep in mind im only 20 but look a little younger) and an older sales guy finally walks up to me after about 20 minutes of me gaizing at the car and asked me what i wanted. I told him I had some questions about the car and wanted to by one. He gave me this half ass crap and treated me like some stupid little kid. walked out of there. The next day i come in, walk past him and talked to another sales man. Awsome guy to work with. Showed me everything many times. Bought the car that day. Some people still make me wonder why they have there jobs in the first place. Anyways. Congrats again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts