at your earliest convenience.

Verone Pangilinan
Longo Lexus
E-Commerce Manager
626 580 6278

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Well, I can tell you that they definitely have too many cars in their garage area, but the thing is that they only have a few IS. When I was there 2 weeks ago buying my car, they had about 50 RX300, maybe more, 4 or 5 IS, another 50 or so ES, maybe 20 or 30 GS and LS, and maybe another 10 or 15 for the LX470. I know they are willing to deal for every car in the lot except for the IS because they sell like crazy, at least that was the case when I was there last time. The week before I bought it I went there and saw around 15 to 20 cars, maybe more, and one week later when I want to buy it, there were only 3 or 4 left. Just don't expect to get much off the MSRP for IS, if any, when you go to Longo.

Daniel

·
Registered
816 Posts
Called Vernone, polite fella. Called back when he said he would, but still could not offer the IS at anything below MSRP.

Arrgh. It's looking more and more like I'd be better off negotiating for a 330i or putting myself on the list for a S2000 at MSRP.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also got this message:

Currently, at this time our dealership is charging sticker for the IS300. Some of the other dealerships may be discounting the cars for $500 but adding
a spoiler with a price tag of $1295. The spoiler actually costs that dealership $200. Who would a guest benefit more from? Longo Lexus.

For any of your IS300 needs,

Verone Pangilinan
Longo Lexus
626 580 6278

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
TEG
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing