Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks
My player had a cd in slot one. I then inserted a cd when prompted for slot two and it disappeared. The cd in slot one ejects and plays no problem but when i ask to load "another" cd into slot two the unit prompts me to go ahead!! :confused: It will actually pull a second cd into slot two but I don't let it go to prevent further problems!!!:pissed: The unit acts like everything is fine but I know there is a cd in slot two that the unit cannot see:jawDrop: I have searched and read other post on this topic but nothing addresses this "no problem" "issue. I was thinking of letting the unit try to put two cd's into one slot and see if it figures it out.

One day when I save my doe I'll get that dvd nav unit I promise.

And a confession. The phantom cd was a one I burned in itunes with but it had no label or anything to get stuck.

My first post be gentle

·
Registered
87 Posts
mine did the same thing, then my buddy GAVE me his out of his 03 is. I never did get the cd player to recognize the missing disc, so when i took it out....I RIPPED THAT POS APART! felt good after all the headaches that thing gave me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.