Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seven years I proposed in San Francisco. She's been incredibly patient with me and was elated. It feels great to be absolutely confident about this endeavor. 8)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to keep how I proposed private but it took her aback. Her favorite city is SF; I stole some time away from our friends and laid it on her. The ring definitely exceeded her expectations, imho, and now we're on our way.
I was engaged years ago to another woman, read: manipulative bitch. There probably isn't a personality, hair color, body type, or religion I have not dated. I really think I found the right match for me. I am ready to roll.
Not that I am some old wise cleric but to you younger guys, make good and damn sure you get out and date and bang every gal you want before you get serious.
I never thought that my scammin' was good for much but it two things without a doubt:
1) allowed me to date a-z
2) rarely, very rarely, do my eyes wander with any conviction
Thanks for the thoughts. I do appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
brad said:
I want to keep how I proposed private but it took her aback. Her favorite city is SF; I stole some time away from our friends and laid it on her. The ring definitely exceeded her expectations, imho, and now we're on our way.
I was engaged years ago to another woman, read: manipulative bitch. There probably isn't a personality, hair color, body type, or religion I have not dated. I really think I found the right match for me. I am ready to roll.
Not that I am some old wise cleric but to you younger guys, make good and damn sure you get out and date and bang every gal you want before you get serious.
I never thought that my scammin' was good for much but it two things without a doubt:
1) allowed me to date a-z
2) rarely, very rarely, do my eyes wander with any conviction
Thanks for the thoughts. I do appreciate it.
Hmm, you make a good point, but I don't think it's in me to lve that kind of life style. The going out and dating part is cool, but sleeping with as many girls as possible, well that's what I have to disagree with.

First of all it's WAY to dangerous and in my opinion, it makes sex less meaningful when you finally decide to spend hte rest of your life with the one you truly love. Call me old-fashioned but I just can't go around giving into every opportunity. But that's just my opinion, and to each is own, of course.

It's great that you found someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with, and you didn't end up marrying that manipulative girl. Congrats and good luck to you both.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Ruiner said:
Dude, are the planets aligned or something, thats the third time I've agreed with a post of yours in 24 hours.

:-?
SaTaN has arrived..did you check out my OwNiNg of LiL in the other forum?

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Ruiner said:
ImpulseXvX said:
s0yb0mb said:
congrats dude, you made aubie proud today.
aubie??
Dude, are the planets aligned or something, thats the third time I've agreed with a post of yours in 24 hours.

:-?
teh dude who was in love w/ his girlfriend...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
34 Participants
winedoc
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing