Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a 2002 is300 off my girlfriends brother in law was told only issue was the manifold needed a new gasket and battery. But after replacing those the issue still continued I checked all the spark plugs and noticed those were all burnt out so I had purchased new ones and it did make a difference but the main issue still is there and now all the spark plugs are burnt out again I used a code reader and all I’m getting are misfiring codes here is a video of how my car sounds it doesn’t get any power when in drive. And one of the hoses isn’t connected not sure if that’s the issue but I don’t know where the hose goes either.

https://youtu.be/52nO-kJudkE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also forgot to mention car won’t stay on unless I press on the gas if I don’t need it starts to shake a lot and turns off

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In those 3 pics you posted, if all of those things aren't connected together and sealed tight, you won't have vacuum, and the car won't stay running.
I can’t find anythong online to show how they connect. Does anything connect to the green tips or only to the black box

1 - 11 of 11 Posts