Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hauling ass home last night b/c I had a bad case of the shites and a honda civic, VW Jetta and a mitsu eclipse think that I am trying to race. After a while the civic and jetta take off and depart, but the eclipse keeps to pace me. So now we are going around 90mph and he has been pacing me for about 5 minutes just waiting for me to take off, but all I am thinking about is making it home without..hmmm...making an accident to put it politely :oops: . I see my exit coming up but I am all the way on the left lane, so I floor it to get past the eclipse so that I can make it to the exit but when he sees me accelerating he speeds up too. At this point I put on my indicator so that I can change lanes he sees this and slows down so that I can pass in front of him and make it to the exit. I guess technically I beat him, but in reality since I was not racing him it is not really a kill. The best part was seeing his face when I put the indicator on and him realizing that he had pace me all this time for nothing :p :p . Oh and just in case anyone cares I made it home in time :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
When you're sliding into home, and your shorts are full of foam...

diarrhea!
diarrhea!

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Yeah sure you did, tell us a new one :wink: :lol:

jarod said:
Oh and just in case anyone cares I made it home in time :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doublins said:
When you're sliding into home, and your shorts are full of foam...

diarrhea!
diarrhea!

:lol: :lol: WOW!! I hadnt heard that since elementary school :lol: :lol:

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
well i think in this case you won if you made it to the toilet with out leaving skid marks in your shorts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts