Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem to my new is300....everytime when I drive over a dump, and the left front wheel hits the dump, there is a knocking noise coming unfer the dashboard....i brought my car to delaer this tue, I wait from 10:30am to 6:00pm, they test drove my car, inspected my suspenion, and the dash, finally theu told me that du[licate the problem and didn't fix anything. I took my car back, and there no more noise BUT unitl today the noise came back at the same area........ :pissed:

Does anyone have the same rattle noise under the dash?? and what cause the problem? :roll:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Man....You've been posting about the same problem for the last couple of months.

Bring it to another dealership and see if they can help you out.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
ky2934 said:
I have a problem to my new is300....everytime when I drive over a dump, and the left front wheel hits the dump, there is a knocking noise coming unfer the dashboard....i brought my car to delaer this tue, I wait from 10:30am to 6:00pm, they test drove my car, inspected my suspenion, and the dash, finally theu told me that du[licate the problem and didn't fix anything. I took my car back, and there no more noise BUT unitl today the noise came back at the same area........ :pissed:

Does anyone have the same rattle noise under the dash?? and what cause the problem? :roll:
I think if you read your post you might be able to find out why you are not taken seriously.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.