Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's nothing wrong with Civics, but they get a bad rep when mentioned on here. But a car is a car, hook it up and be proud.
but anyways, down at the end of my block this one dude has a civic and its primered all over the car, and its dropped super low and its just crazy lookin, all ricey and stuff. And sometimes he might have a friend over with another civic. So Im guessing these are guys that are just into hooking up their cars, maybe members of clubs or whatever. So when I come down the street and I see them I just go by and let them see my ride because I know they will appreciate it, but Im not saying awww look at my sweet L-Tuned. But anyway today I was rolling down the street and there was a truck parked almost in the middle of the street right by where the civic boys hang out. Nobody out on the street just a truck sitting there. I had just washed my car and I was on my way to pick up some grub. On the way back is the funny part. I turn onto my block and the truck is there still, and so I went to go around it but there's a car coming already so I had to stop and low and behold, all the civic boys are out, im not talkin 2 or 3, im talkin 10 dudes, and I had to stop right in front of them waiting til the other car went thru. They were all like "whoa". It was funny, they were all checkin out the ride. I had to say "sup". But the funny part was, it was like they knew. They were like "you should have just gotten a civic man". Annd I was like "I like this car" and they were like "I do to". It just reminded me of a commercial or something. So when the car cleared, I drove around the truck and drove off with a little bit of exhaust note, nothing crazy. Just good clean car fun.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Don, don't tell me you didn't have your digital camera ready to snap the pics of all the Civic boys around your car. :-?

Nice story bro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts