Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
There's also the in-n-out off San Marcos Blvd by the Best Buy. That parking lot is pretty big. I am available Saturdays around 3pm. Anybody else interested?

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hahaha. Whatever Tim. People are just intimidated by your old-schooliosity

·
Registered
611 Posts
It would be cool to chat about the IS but my car isn't special, just suspension mods lol

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
"Special" isn't a requirement.

·
Registered
611 Posts
cool, sometimes I'm around the north county mall area anyhow, so I'm familiar with that spot.
you can probably catch me there on some Monday's or Tuesday's.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'm located in the San ysidro area but I'm always in Oceanside/Carlsbad area for work
Just bought my second is this morning
You're waay down there. I hope you've already insured this one.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Good job. The new one already looks like an upgrade from the last one. Tell us a little bit about the replacement.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good job. The new one already looks like an upgrade from the last one. Tell us a little bit about the replacement.
Thanks I like the color to it also
This ones not as good as my other one but it's still pretty good has 107k miles and came completly stock I plan on switching out my tail lights in the morning

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm located in the San ysidro area but I'm always in Oceanside/Carlsbad area for work
Just bought my second is this morning
super clean

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I plan on switching out my tail lights in the morning

If it's the aftermarket tails you had before, I'd suggest keeping the own lights--just my opinion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently got a 2002 GGP is300. I'm located in Poway but also in San Marcos every week. Seen a few nice is300's with Altezza grilles at CSUSM and Palomar college.

Would be nice to get to know some locals to talk about our cars. Maybe we could plan a little meet up?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I recently got a 2002 GGP is300. I'm located in Poway but also in San Marcos every week. Seen a few nice is300's with Altezza grilles at CSUSM and Palomar college.

Would be nice to get to know some locals to talk about our cars. Maybe we could plan a little meet up?
I'm sure I've seen you before. Live in Poway, go to CSUSM.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts