Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody between Mira Mesa and Camp Pendleton still here? Since everyone here is a picture whore,
post a pic of your car so we know who you are if we spot your car.

Rey - Oceanside

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm in SD. Do people still have meets? I'm new to the scene.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but they appear to be fairly rare. In which part of SD are you located? I took this pic from an SD meet in 2010.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, Paul is still in SD, but he sold his IS300 and I haven't seen him for a while.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm in Mira Mesa

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome. I hope we can get some people together before summer ends.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't seen your car in a Loooong time. I think the last time I saw it was when you had those tires with the letters shaved off, lol. Are those Emerson's old fenders?

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome. I haven't seen you around yet, but I probably will.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Hey Rey,

I'm still around... although my car is back to stock. except for my RMM front lip. haha
I still have my WORK wheels. Haven't had time to get around to washing them and posting them up for sale.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Rey,

I'm still around... although my car is back to stock. except for my RMM front lip. haha
I still have my WORK wheels. Haven't had time to get around to washing them and posting them up for sale.
...and I still haven't spotted your car :lol: Do you still work in Carlsbad?

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
...and I still haven't spotted your car :lol: Do you still work in Carlsbad?
:lol: I still haven't spotted your's either. :lol:

nah, I'm no longer working in Cbad. I'm down in the Sorrento Valley Area now, and I rarely drive my IS300 nowadays. It's back to stock form and just sits at home. I drive our Odyssey daily now.. busing the kids to school in the AM before I head into the office.

We should do an OG .net members reunion... sorta like a "where are they now" :lol:

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd be up for that. The North County Fair mall on the Sears end will provide plenty of space. I wonder who still has their IS300? I'll finally be able to spot your car hahaha.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
That's a good location. plenty of parking and places to eat.

When you spot my car, you would think it's just another normal IS300 now. dirty and faded front bumper. LOL so sad. I need to get the front bumper resprayed.

I think a lot of us still have our cars... Kanine21, sikaltezza for sure, both still have theirs.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts