Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no one replied to my previous post maybe someone will respond to this.
I am looking to get my IS SOON :D and i need help with some dealer contacts. Which dealer would you recommend and who do I talk to at that place?
Thanks for responding.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
s0yb0mb said:
Nope, won't get it there :shame:
My neighbor knows people in the car industry and says he'll hook me up.
Problem is he's away most of the time. I'll usually see him on a Sunday afternoon working on his '84? 308 GTS :eek: 8) . If his contacts don't pan out I've talked to Lexus of Englewood and Warnock Lexus(good feedback here). :chill: I talked to somebody at DiFeo Lexus and he sounded like a prick :shame: so I don't think I'll be going there.
You know anybody sOybOmb? :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
The dude I got my car from is really nice and no nonsense. Cut to the chase with a decent deal right away. I didn't feel like haggling for a couple hundred bucks so I took it cause I respect the way he conducts biz. I went to Ray Catena Lexus in Oakhurst. This aint North Jersey but it may be worth the trip cause most if not all N Jersey Lexus dealers suck. If you want his contact info, drop me a pm.

·
What's all this, then?
166 Posts
LexMunky5 said:
The dude I got my car from is really nice and no nonsense. Cut to the chase with a decent deal right away. I didn't feel like haggling for a couple hundred bucks so I took it cause I respect the way he conducts biz. I went to Ray Catena Lexus in Oakhurst. This aint North Jersey but it may be worth the trip cause most if not all N Jersey Lexus dealers suck. If you want his contact info, drop me a pm.
I agree 100%...Ray Catena is THE place to go in NJ. I live in southern NJ, they are about 1.5 hours away but worth the trip! I've had bad experiences with other local dealers, but Ray Catena is top notch. They at least appear to act like they understand you're spending tons of bucks on a car, and don't horse around with you like you're buying a Geo or something. They give you pretty much their best deal up front. I've bought several vehicles from them & they've always had the best deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts