Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
underground racing is supposedly an excellent tuner in charlotte, very clean shop, mirror like floor, almost too nice, i would like ot see SOME grease in the shop if i take my car there. they have a dyno and everything. other than taht, there aren't to many good shops in that area, i think there are some good supra tuners in the triad area

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
MGOnyx...While I don't know Jim personally I would definatly hit him up if I were in NC.....I'm familiar with him from Supraforums and he's definatly a stand up guy who knows his sh*t...Good Luck

JimSwantko said:
I'm in Raleigh... there are quite a few of us single turbo Supra guys around that would be happy to help you out.

Not sure if you are looking to do a full turbo kit - or just tune an AFC.

shoot me an e-mail - and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

Jim

[email protected]

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
.....TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING.....When you CARE enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"...

·
Registered
278 Posts
MGOnyxIS300 said:
Yea...sorry about that. I meant AFC tuning. I wish I could go the way of the FI :roll: Unfortunately, I've gotta get outta college and make some bank for that.
Where in NC are you? I can put you in touch with a good guys who mostly builds race engines but he would probably work with you; he's in Raliegh.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
MGOnyxIS300 said:
Yea...sorry about that. I meant AFC tuning. I wish I could go the way of the FI :roll: Unfortunately, I've gotta get outta college and make some bank for that.
No biggie if you're not FI.....I'm sure that Jim could give you some really good contacts....Good Luck...

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
.....TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING.....When you CARE enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.